Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wedding Bells and Divine Romance (Monday's post)

I talked with my son Ola tonight. He's in the UK.
He has met a wonderful girl named Adele
and is getting married.
He officially proposed to her this past Saturday!

We've prayed and prayed for a godly wife, speaking it out, and now she is here!
Yes, thank you for your congratulations!

As I was getting ready to do some dishes tonight I was just happily singing inside,
"My son is getting married, my son is getting married"
when I heard Daddy speak to me:


"MY Son is also getting married." "We've been praying for and speaking over His Bride
and planning
the wedding for a long time."

Selah.

Rev 22:17 (AMP) The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost. [Isaiah 55:1]

No comments: