Saturday, March 21, 2009

Affirming You

My child I want to affirm you
But first I must de-worm you
of the parasites sucking My Life out of you.

My love is already ratified
By the blood shed and the cross
on which My Son died.

Yet you run everywhere for others to validate
Just come to ME- your doubts I'll eliminate
Yes, your fears I'll eradicate.

Every Promise of Mine is true
My Word I'll quicken again to you
My plans I will confirm in you.

Don't let the world contaminate
Instead your Faith must Propagate
Until My Church I consummate!

copyright 2009 NEM

Heb (AMP) 13:20-21 Now may the God of peace [Who is the Author and the Giver of peace], Who brought again from among the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood [that sealed, ratified] the everlasting agreement (covenant, testament), [Isaiah 55:3; 63:11; Ezekiel 37:26; Zechariah 9:11] Strengthen (complete, perfect) and make you what you ought to be and equip you with everything good that you may carry out His will; [while He Himself] works in you and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah); to Whom be the glory forever and ever (to the ages of the ages). Amen (so be it).

No comments: