Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Rain is Coming

God led me to this worship song last night:

Let it rain, let it rain.
Open the floodgates of Heaven
Repeat

Let it rain, let it rain.
Open the floodgates of Heaven

It has been resonating in my spirit all day with this answering back..

Open the floodgates of my heart, let it rain.... rain, rain, rain
Open the floodgates of my heart, let it rain....
Open the floodgates of Heaven and let it rain.

And then HE SPOKE:

Let not your heart be troubled.
I WILL open the windows of Heaven and it WILL rain.
Will you open your heart and Let ME reign?

My friend Prophet Gene sent me this You Tube link... only further fanning
the burning and drawing and yearning that is going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0F109Acx14

HIS WORD to us:

If you will keep pushing forward, you are moving into new territory.
It may be unknown to you
says the Lord, but it is not unknown to Me.
I have been waiting for you my love. Come and let us walk
it together and I will show you the mysteries of My heart,
if you will but listen and lean on Me.

Song 8:5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness, leaning on her Beloved?

No comments: