Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heaven's Heart is Beating for You!

Tonight a girlfriend and I got into some prayer together.
Most of it centered around the Bride and Bridegroom,
with some about
Revival and Awakening also. I will only whet your whistle with just a nugget:

We had been praying and then were sharing
about what God showed us.

My friend was talking about the Bride laying her head
on the chest of the Groom and
hearing His heartbeat. And each beat meant something different and had a message.

I found myself saying, "There is a place in God..."
but I never finished the sentence
because
God finished it for me with these words:


"It is beside My Heart. In that place Love flows.
Streams of mercy, streams of Revelation
flow...healing flows...
If you want to understand you must stand beside My Heart.

You MUST be that close."

And I saw a huge heart beating and pumping and there was a
flow of clear pale red liquid coming
out from under it,
like water flowing from under a door. And to understand all
that the flow held, to understand where it was going,
what it's purpose was, you HAD to be standing
right next to the heart.


That is where HE wants you to be. Not just by His side, but inside-
next to His heart,
listening intently, feeling it's rhythms,
understanding it's flow. You can't understand it

from the outside or from afar. You must be CLOSE.

"Will you come close to ME?" asks the Lord. "No, come closer still..."
What will you answer?

No comments: