Friday, March 6, 2009

HIS AUTHORITY MY PROTECTION- My Personal Rendition Of Ps. 91 (Amp+ my word study)

Fill in the blank with YOUR name

and that of your loved ones.


Father, I thank you that

Psa 91:1 _____, Lord, who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed and protected under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].



Psa 91:2 ______and I will say of the Lord, You are my Refuge and my Fortress, my Defense, my Safety net, my Castle, my God; on You I lean and rely, and in You I [confidently] trust!

Psa 91:3 For [then] YOU Father God will deliver us from the snare and entanglement of the fowler and from the deadly, destroying, rushing pestilence, that desires to ruin, and bring wicked calamity.



Psa 91:4 [Then] YOU Father God will entwine and join together to cover and defend me and_______ with your pinions, and under Your overspreading wings shall _____and I (or “we”) trust and find refuge, have hope and confide in you; Your truth and Your faithfulness are a shield and a buckler to us.



Psa 91:5 I and ________ shall not be afraid of the terror, dread or alarm of the night, nor of the arrow, [the wounds and piercing] (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,



Psa 91:6 Nor of the pestilence[destroying and plague] that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction, ruin, devastation and sudden death that surprise, swells up in insolence and lay waste at noonday.



Psa 91:7 A thousand may fall, die, fail, be overwhelmed and perish at OUR side by reason of adversaries, and ten thousand at our right hand, but it shall not come near any one of us.



Psa 91:8 Only a spectator shall we be, ourselves inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as we witness the reward of the wicked.



Psa 91:9 Lord, you declare, Because I (and ______) have made You Lord my/our refuge, and You the Most High my/our dwelling place, [Psalms 91:1, 14]



Psa 91:10 There shall [of a truth] no evil (adversity, affliction, distress, exceedingly great grief, harm, heavy hurt, misery, sorrow, trouble, wickedness, or wrong befall any of us, nor any plague, blow, infliction, stroke or wound or calamity come near my/our tent, dwelling, our tabernacle or our home.



Psa 91:11 For You Father will give/appoint Your angels [especial] charge over (me or us) to accompany and set in order and defend and preserve (me or us) in all my/our ways, conversation, and courses of life and mode of action [of obedience and service].



Psa 91:12 They shall bear us up on their hands, lest we dash our feet against a stone. [Luke 4:10, 11; Hebrews 1:14]

Psa 91:13 I/We shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall I/we trample underfoot. [Luke 10:19]



Psa 91:14 Lord you declare, “Because we have set our love upon You, therefore will You deliver us. You will set us on high, because we know and understand Your name [We have a personal knowledge of Your mercy, love, and kindness—we trust and rely on YOU, knowing You will never forsake us, no, not never].



Psa 91:15 We shall call upon You, and You will answer us. You will pay attention to, respond, sing, shout, testify of us and bear witness to us that You will be with us in trouble. You will deliver and equip, present and strengthen us and cause us to slip out and escape from our enemies. You will honor us. (You will promote us, and make us numerous, heavy, rich, and weighty with glorious things)


Psa 91:16 With long life - Literally, With length of days will You fill us up. We shall neither live a useless life, nor die before our time. We shall live happy (and if we are not raptured first) then we will die happy.

For You will satisfy, satiate and fill to satisfaction each of us and show us Your salvation, Your deliverance, Your aid, Your victory, Your health, Your welfare and YOUR prosperity.

No comments: