Friday, March 13, 2009

Garden of Eden or Garden of Evil?

I was reading and studying the other day. The Lord led me to Isaiah (again) As I read the text below, He was just speaking to my heart concerning current events. I am thinking of current political happenings, as well as a prophecy of judgment of destruction to come upon America. Speaking with my Spiritual Dad, he pointed out that when one prophecies judgment upon a whole nation one leaves no room for the righteous in the land. This was AFTER the Lord led me to these scriptures! Read, then I will proceed.

Isa. 1: 27-29 Zion will be redeemed with Justice and her repentant ones with righteousness.
But transgressors and sinners will be crushed together. And those who forsake the Lord shall come to an end. Surly you will be ashamed of the oaks which you have desired, and you will be embarrassed at the gardens which you have chosen. Isa 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

Isa 2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
Isa 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
Isa 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
Isa 2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
Isa 2:13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,

Zion- means Jerusalem, but also symbolic for the Church.
The Church- the Body of Christ will be redeemed with Justice and her repentant ones with Righteousness.


Micah 6:8 (LITV) O man, He has declared to you what is good. And what does Jehovah require of you, but to do justice, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Transgressors and sinners will be crushed together. And those who forsake the Lord shall come to an end.

Surly you will be ashamed of the oaks which you have desired, and you will be embarrassed at the gardens which you have chosen.

We are called to be Trees of Righteousness, but instead we are running to oaks of Bashan. Bashan = demonic influences, earthly, sensual and develish wisdom and worldly way of doing things.

But remember God's word to His own:

2Ch 7:14 (AMP) If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

(MSG) and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I'll be there ready for you: I'll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health.

(GW) However, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, search for me, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear their prayer from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their country.

Eden was prepared by God for man. It operated under blessing and although man was told to tend it, it was to guard and defend and keep it set apart for it's intended and original use-- a meeting place for God and man.

Gen. 3:8 LITV) And they heard the sound of Jehovah God walking up and down in the garden at the breeze of the day. And the man and his wife hid themselves from the face of Jehovah God in the middle of the trees of the garden.

The Lord said the land is filled with idols. What we see in the natural is indicative of what is going on in the spiritual. If the physical land is filled with idols, then may I ask what does the land of our hearts look like to God? Have your tended your Eden? Have your guarded your heart? Is it a place where God can come and meet with you, or are you hiding from Him like Adam and Eve did?

Isa 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

Enter into the ROCK Christ Jesus, and hide yourself in the dust...
Gen 3:19 (AMP) In the sweat of your face shall you eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you shall return.
Col. 3:3 (KJV) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Do you not understand, when MY Glory is revealed all that is unlike my Glory will be judged? I showed Moses my Glory - he saw my Goodness from the back side of it- while standing on the ROCK, hidden in the clefts. If you my children will stand on the Rock- my SON the Lord Jesus Christ, and hide yourself in the Cleft of that Rock- the very side where the spear was thrust...indeed nestle up against His ribcage and under His beating heart that ever lives to make Intercession for you, you shall be protected. Yes, for when I show my Glory and you are in that secret place with ME, then those who look for you, will only see My Glory upon you. They shall wonder and marvel, but they shall not understand, unless it be explained and opened to them.

Isa 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Do not fear the darkness, be that city set ont he hillside and light up the night with my Glory. Warm up the chill of the darkness with MY LOVE. Turn the direction of your government with My WORD.

2Co 10:2 I beseech you not to compel me when present to make a bold display of the confidence with which I reckon I shall show my 'courage' against some who reckon that we are guided by worldly principles.
2Co 10:3 For, though we are still living in the world, it is no worldly warfare that we are waging.
2Co 10:4 The weapons with which we fight are not human weapons, but are mighty for God in overthrowing strong fortresses.
2Co 10:5 For we overthrow arrogant 'reckonings,' and every stronghold that towers high in defiance of the knowledge of God, and we carry off every thought as if into slavery--into subjection to Christ;
2Co 10:6 while we hold ourselves in readiness to punish every act of disobedience, as soon as ever you as a Church have fully shown your obedience.

But IF you do nothing...or IF you taste of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, you will have allowed enemy occupation and you will have bitten into the deception and become part of the problem, not the solution I have created you to be. Stand firm! Lift up your voices (of repentance) onto Me. I am listening for your voice. When I hear it, I WILL come down. I will show myself strong on your behalf.

Gen 18:20 (MSG) GOD continued, "The cries of the victims in Sodom and Gomorrah are deafening; the sin of those cities is immense. Gen 18:21 I'm going down to see for myself, see if what they're doing is as bad as it sounds. Then I'll know."

No comments: