Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chosen and Handcrafted in Love

I was contemplating creation the other day...

Do you realize that for moon and stars, trees and fields, seas and rocks, light and dark, God only spoke and they became. God said, "LIGHT BE!" and light was! Yet, when it came to man, God did not say: "MAN BE!" But rather God formed man. (Squeezed into shape.) God laboured over man with love! And He is STILL labouring over us in love, via his precious Holy Spirit!

Psa 8:3 (God's Word) When I look at your heavens, the creation of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have set in place-
Psa 8:4 what is a mortal that you remember him or the Son of Man
that you take care of him?

Psa 8:5 You have made him a little lower than yourself.
You have crowned him with glory and honor.

Psa 8:6 You have made him rule what your hands created.
You have put everything under his control...


Who IS man Lord that you are mindful of him? Who am I that you take notice?

Answer came back to me:

"Who is man? He is my Likeness and Glory. The One I chose to spend Eternity with. (Selah!) Created for MY Pleasure. (Rev. 4:11)"

"And You, my child are my Delight! I take great joy in you and watch you with Love, guiding you with My Eye-for I alone see the horizon and what lies around the next bed. But if you will come up to my eye level then I will show you what you do not yet see. Place yourself in my hand and let me lift you up."

(I had a flash of when I was small and my Dad cupping his hands so I could put my foot into them and he would boost me up onto the back of the huge old work horse we had. High and lifted up!) God DESIRES to lift us up! He delights in you.

When we lift Jesus up- He lifts us up with Himself. The more we lift Him up, the more we are drawn upwards also.

Psa 24:7 (Darby) Lift up your heads, ye gates, and be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in.

Psa 121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psa 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Jer 33:3 (AMP) Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

Oh Lord, how much You love us! Even now we choose to Lift You up. Lift you up in the midst of every circumstance and situation. Lift up Your Word. Lift up OUR expectations of You. Lord we place ourselves in Your Hands. Lift us Lord to that Place in You, where we can see from Heaven's Vantage Point. Thank You Lord for Your manifold blessings and most importantly for WHO YOU ARE!

No comments: