Monday, March 23, 2009

Holy is The Bride

This song of the Lord was given to me during prayer the other day:


Kadosh Kaaa dosh Kadosh Kaaa dosh

Holy is the Lord Holy is His Name

Holy is the Lord Holy Holy Holy!


Kadosh Kaaa dosh Kadosh Kaaa dosh

Holy is the Lord Holy is His Name

Holy is His Love Holy is He


I am Holy, Holy Holy Holy

I am Holy. Holy is my Name

My Love is Holy, I’ve called You to be the same.


Holy is the Lord, Holy is His Name

Holy is The Bride Holy is Her Name!

3-21-09


There was such protectiveness and a Reverence

in the Lord’s voice towards His Bride when

He said this through the Song of the Lord!


Later, as I was writing to my Dad and

sharing with him

I found myself commenting

(and hearing the heart of the Lord as I wrote it)

on some things that happened in a church service

where the anointing had been merchandised and

the Presence of the Holy Spirit disrespected...


"Trading the Gold for brass.... clanging gong.

Puffed self importance,

lack of trust in Abba to provide.

Money Changers in the temple
One day Jesus is going to Stand up and say;

“ENOUGH! Reverence the Holy.”


Oh my!

God spoke very forcefully tonight about His Bride!

(I perceive)

He does not appreciate her being bruised, trampled,

or man handled in ANYWAY!


The song He gave me...
(wish I'd had my recorder with me)
Kadosh- Holy
part of it said so forcefully:

"Holy is the Lord, Holy is MY name
Holy is my Bride Holy is HER Name".

I have never heard that before and it really hit me... the protectiveness and

reverence He shows towards His Bride!

It gives me a whole new prospective and deeper

respect of the status of the Bride.

And MY status as His Bride! But also my responsibility

as a Minister to His sheep

( I respected the sheep and was careful before-

but I am going to be more so now!)


Isa 30:29 You shall have a song as in the night when a holy feast is kept, and gladness of heart as when one marches in procession with a flute to go to the temple on the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel.


Song 8:14

(AMP) [Joyfully the radiant bride turned to him, the one altogether lovely, the chief among ten thousand to her soul, and with unconcealed eagerness to begin her life of sweet companionship with him, she answered] Make haste, my beloved, and come quickly, like a gazelle or a young hart [and take me to our waiting home] upon the mountains of spices!


No comments: