Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heaven's Heartbeat Speaks

Heaven!
I can only imagine. But I can't really-none of us can... until we've been there. And when we've been there 10 thousand years bright shining as the sun, we've no less days to sing His praise, than when we've first begun.

My friend called me tonight to say a very dear loved one has gone home to be with the Lord. Home! The final journey. None wants to think about or talk about death, yet somewhere deep within us there is a longing for "Home." Jesus calls death an enemy. God didn't create us to die. That is why death is our enemy. God created us to live forever to fellowship with Him. He desired us then and He desires us now.

"Take the blinders off! Look up- your redemption draweth nigh. I AM knocking at the door of your hearts. It is time for My Glory to be seen. Oh yes, there will be magnificent displays. Wonders to be seen in Heaven and Earth. But for all these, the ones I am reserving with anticipation are the ones I will wrought in and through YOU!

Do you not know I am waiting for you to pull Heaven down to earth?!! I am waiting for you to really understand "My kingdom come, My Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." I am poised. Ready to pour out my fire- the fire of my desire for my Bride...the fire of my longing through the ages. Get ready to receive it!

The fire of My indignation against all that would try to quench My love affair! I'll NOT be stopped and I won't stop until I have consumed you. Until there is nothing left but white hot coals fit for my altar.

I will not be withheld from what I love! Feel the heat of My Passion for you. Feel the longing of my heart. Fear the fury of my wrath upon the things that have sought to to trap you, tried to snare you, keep you locked away from ME. I will be ruthless in my vengence upon the enemy of your soul. I will relish the final face off!

But my creation! I hear you groaning , I hear you weeping. The cup is filling fast with your tears, even as the cup is being filled with the gathering evil. Do not fear! Soon I will be here! Until then my Bride, stay under the canopy of My love, the tent of my protection, the mandate of my direction. Walk the streets with an awareness that I AM passing by as you walk. You are carrying ME everywhere with you. Even as my Son and the Prophets before Him cried out saying, "Repent! the kingdom of Heaven is at hand!", truly I AM at hand when you go forth into the land in the Postion, Power, and Proper Attire.

For though you are warriors of Mine, you are also my Lovers Divine. And when you come to Me and your eyes I see, shining full of Love for ME, I melt with love for you as only a Lover can do. My Bride I AM coming for you!"



I Can Only Imagine


I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus:]
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus]

I can only imagine [x2]

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you

I can only imagine

By Bart Millard of Mercy Me (written after his father's death)

No comments: