Monday, December 12, 2011

What Do You Confess Over Yourself?

Do you have negative or positive things to say about yourself?  Sometimes we get in a rut and keep saying the same old thing.  Like "I'm so tired" instead of "The joy of the lord is my strength!"   I challenge you to create some positive, God-centered, Word centered phrases and say them over yourself this week!
Here are some to get your started concerning The Word and You:
  1. I declare I desire to lead a Christ Centered Life.
  2. I submit my whole life and my will to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. 
  3. Daily I choose to put God's Word first in my life.
  4. I am a Word person!
  5. The Word is my measuring stick and my Guide.
  6. I thank you Lord for preparing and opening unto me treasures                    from Your Word.
  7. I confess my heart is fertile soil and my spirit and soul are                       pliable in Your hands.
  8. Thank you for molding and shaping my life and making it                                 a sign and wonder for YOU!  
Now, think of some scripture based ones and write them down and SAY them OUTLOUD over yourself and watch the change that happens!
Love you.
Nancy

No comments: