Monday, December 19, 2011

Deep Things In YOUR Life

There are two kinds of deep things. One is in your life laced there at conception . These are things that are intrinsically part of who you are!  We may explore these later, but let me tell you they are waiting to be pulled on and pulled out of you and manifested and walked out in your life.

The other kind of deep things are things that life and the enemy tries to plant into your life.  

During Worship service today God impressed on me to minister to you in this area.  He has sent His Spirit to seek out those things in your life that HE has not planted there, and to uproot them and destroy their presence, so they cannot hold you hostage any longer.

Will you give Him permission to do so?  That may sound like a strange question to you.  I can hear you say, Of course He can set me free anytime He wants!  I want those things out of my life.  

The truth is HE has WANTED to set you free all along, but HE has waited for YOU to give HIM permission to enter into those places of deep pain, regret, sorrow, anger, betrayal, rejection, insecurity, and fear.  You have to be willing to 
LET For Him to do that, YOU have to be willing to confront some things within and to recognize that you also have a role to play.   

It was not until I was willing to allow God to turn my world upside down (that is what it felt like emotionally) and shake the garbage out of it, was I set free from things in my past that held me hostage. So I do not speak these words to you lightly, nor without compassion.  HE does not speak them through me, without Great LOVE and DESIRE for you to be whole and wholly free to live again, live anew without the shadow that always follows you and hangs over and wraps itself around every area of your life.  

I know you want to be free of that dull ache inside.  You want to feel the warmth of the sunshine in your heart again.  You want your laughter to not sound hollow in your own ears... and to your own heart.  It's okay.  You can let the walls down, and take off the mask, HE already knows what is behind them anyway!  He is not shocked, nor is He disgusted, or impatient with you. Instead He is tender and kind and with the gentlest of care, He wants to take you to where you can walk free every day.  Trust HIM!  Open your heart and allow the healing to come in.  

Now, stick with me, when I say this next thing, I am not going to just stick you and run, ok?  

Forgive those who have wronged you, because your unforgiveness only holds you captive, to torment you over and over again, with nightmares, anger, even poor health.  It is not denying your feelings of betrayal or being wronged, or hurt or abused.  It is just denying that incident to keep you from a future of happiness and wholeness.  Let His LOVE wash over you, wash you clean, make you whole.  Let HIS forgiveness restore new life to you.  

To forgive horrendous wrongs, is not something we can do in our flesh and emotions.  However, we can do it by faith, and through the power of The Cross.  I am NOT implying that this is easy, or without turmoil, but it IS worth it!  It may feel like yu are free falling with nothing to hold onto, but you are very safely within HIS HANDS, and He is holding, even though you may not feel it.

Now here is how to walk this out.  As each bad memory comes into your mind, verbally say something like this: 

" I thank you Father God for hearing my prayer, forgive my unforgiveness of this incident (name it), and thank you for setting me free!  As an act of my will, I choose to forgive (name the person or people involved) by the Blood of Jesus and the Power of the Cross, with the same forgiveness that Christ gave to me.  I thank you that this is now under the Blood of Jesus and it's power to hurt or torment me is broken.  I command my feelings to line up with the Word of God. The Love of God has been shed abroad in my heart and I walk in Love and in the TRUTH of the Word and I am therefore free indeed!  Hallelujah. Thank you Lord.  Thank you Jesus for your Blood and the Victory that You gave to me!  I receive it and with the same comfort you have given to me, I will comfort others. In Jesus Mighty Name. AMEN!

When bad feelings or memories arise concerning things that you have chosen to forgive, reassert and speak again the forgiveness and your own freedom from it, because it is just the enemy trying to trick you into thinking you really are not free.   "NO! I chose to forgive that and put it behind me, so satan, take your thoughts and get out of here.  I will not entertain those thoughts or feelings anymore. I belong to Christ, and so does my emotions, HE is the Shepherd and Great Bishop of my soul. So GO in Jesus Name! "  You may have to do this a few times to enforce your victory and freedom, but just remember, Whom the SON sets free IS free indeed!  It belongs to you, so walk in it!

Be at peace dear one, and KNOW you are so Loved and God has GOOD plans for you and your life.  God BLESS You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so true, we must allow God to do His Healing. Deep 2 was also powerful. I do that a lot!.. you're truly blessed w/the Love of God... Thank you!!!

Raymonda said...

Oh the heart of God expressed in this, my friend! And, the hardest part of forgiveness was, for me, personally, another dimension: forgiving MYSELF for where I’ve been used to hurt others. Even though I had repented and agonized over things I’d done, and knew our Lord had forgiven me, it was impossible for me to forgive myself by “feeling.” And unforgiveness is equally deadly, destructive and paralyzing to the soul whether against ourselves or someone else. We have to forgive ourselves by faith, not by feelings, just as we do others who have wronged us in any way, just like you wrote.

Unforgiveness in any form is totally destructive, poisonous and keeps us in bondage. We can never “pull ourselves up by the bootstrap.” All we can do, and must do, is yield to Him as He reveals things that need dealt with. His desire, as you so beautifully said, is to see us FREE to be all He created us to be, used for His Glory to let others see Him in us, and be set free themselves to be all He created them to be. His intention is NEVER, in any way, to hurt or condemn us.

I love Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luke 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

He is GLORIFIED when we yield to Him and give Him access to our inner most being and let Him heal, deal and deliver us.

Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

There is no gentleness or strength like unto His toward us…

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Thank you Raymonda! Yes, even deep seated unforgiveness of our own selves, blaming, thinking, "if only I had..." this too must be uprooted out of our lives. I had thought of that "after the fact" so I thank you for bringing it up, because it is just as critical that we forgive ourselves too! Amen. So be it! (((Hugs!)))
Nancy