Sunday, December 18, 2011

Deep searching the Depths of Your Heart

The time of status quo is over! It may be winter upon many parts of the earth, but I declare that the time of dormancy in the church and in your life is over.  I am stirring up dreams and desires in your heart that have lain hidden from view.  Slumbering and waiting for My Call upon the strings of your heart to cause them to burst forth in new life and song! 

I am reviving my work in and upon your heart. Work that I wrought long ago.  You have wondered if certain seasons of your life were over.  I tell you my love that there shall be a blossoming once again and a fruitfulness from seeds planted long ago.   The fertility of your heart is plowed and prepared, aerated so that so that the soil can receive a breath of fresh wind upon it and the rain of my Spirit can penetrate deep with in. 

You do not understand the seemingly sudden uncomfortableness that you have been experiencing.It is  at once both a leaving of the old and a growth , the coming on of the new.  Just a farmers harvest "new " vegetables signifying that they are young and tender and the first fruits of the harvest to come, so I am causing new fruit to come in place of the old.  Even so, remain tender towards Me!  What was acceptable before, is no longer to be accepted, or acceptable to you, for it will not be accepted by Me.  I am bringing you to a new level of accountability and Grace.
I am bringing you to a new "deep place" in Me.

Do not fear the place of uncomfortability, but rather rejoice! Look for Me in all things.  For even in the dark and uncertain places, you will find me, for I have promised to never leave  you.  Do not mistake these hard places as My Will for you, they are merely training grounds that you are passing through.  The enemy would like to quagmire you there, but I will lead you out and with a Shout!  So do not fear, but move with confidence in Me and you will see My Hand upon you in new and mighty ways, for these are Glorious days, and I AM your Glorious God and King. Watch as I bring new things into view for you.  From your heart they will spring.  So rest in Me and sing! 

No comments: