Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Deep Things of God

Jeremiah 33:3  (Amp) Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).


Psalm 139:14  I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
Psalm 139:15  My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
Psalm 139:16  Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.


Jer 1:5  Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. [Exodus 33:12; Isaiah 49:1, 5; Romans 8:29]



Have I not called you and chosen you? Have I not appointed you for a goodly purpose and task?  Even as I watched over you in those 9 mos in the womb, so too, today, I am STILL watching over you!  I am still plotting Blessings to surprise and  overtake you.  


There are things that I have planted in your life, planted as part of your giftings, planted as intricately part of WHO I made you to be!  There are things inside of you, just waiting to be discovered, just waiting to be taken off the shelf, dusted off and used for My Glory and pleasure!  I AM calling unto you, calling on those deep things and calling them out into the light. That is WHY your spirit man is restless!  That is WHY you are disatisfied and looking for more.  It is becasue there IS more!


So, come and search Me out! Search out My plans for you.  Search out the depths of My Love for you. Dig a little deeper and let Me surprise you!


Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Jeremiah 29:12  Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.
Jeremiah 29:13  Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

No comments: