Friday, December 9, 2011

Put On The Living Garment

Last year I was the keynote speaker for a luncheon at a women's conference in Portland, Ore. The whole conference was wonderful, and the worship was really great with lots of freedom to just freely flow.  When there isn't restrictions on the Spirit it is so much easier to step into the flow of the Spirit.

During the conference there were many special moments. He brought them back to my remembrance, and I felt quickened to share one with you.  One particular session, as we were worshiping, I was just lost in worship, loving Jesus and just worshiping Him.
  
Quite unexpectedly, He gave me a vision:  I saw a plain white fabric and it was kind of flowing and furling in front of my eyes.  And then I watched as Jesus was whipped the fabric was splattered with His Blood in a tie-dyed Batik design.

Except with each lash, the fabric and the design on it pulsated! I had the distinct impression that this was "living fabric" and it was beating in sync with Jesus' heart.  Each lash he took brought more intricate design to the fabric.

I (Jesus) created a garment- a Living Garment for you to wear- instead of shame, instead of fear, instead of sin. It is a Living Garment Alive and vibrant and beautiful.  It is time to cast aside the beggar garb- the self doubt, the self destructive thoughts, and feelings you've carried deep inside.  It is time to be wrapped in the Living Garment of MY Love for you and My Life given for you to walk in wholeness and newness.  It is time to be redeemed from the dark thoughts, the dungeon of despair that traps you, and the failures that haunt you.  Instead, be tie-dyed into and with Me.

Mar 10:48  And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Mar 10:49  And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
Mar 10:50  And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.

No comments: