Thursday, April 16, 2009

Walking it out

Today the Lord quickened several things to me. I've pondered them, what does this mean, where do they fit with this week following Resurrection? Let me share them with you, even as the figures in Jerusalem pondered how to live their lives in light of all that Jesus had shared with them...
The following two were in a safety letter I received;
  • Drive carefully and attentively through construction zones.
Immediate thought: We are ALL under construction-thus we should use care in how we 'drive' through each others lives.
  • Be courteous and kind to other drivers and especially to the construction workers.
Two thoughts. 1st. thought;
The Holy Spirit (Thank you sir!) reminded me of a private conversation
that I had with Apostle/Prophetess Bobbie Jean Merck. I observed her after ministering for several hours, lovingly receiving people who
wished to speak to her. I commented on this.
She opened her mouth
and taught me a great truth:
I always consider each person as having a
sign around
their neck which says;
'Child of God with a message for You from the Throne Room.'


2ndly "Construction Workers" speaks to me of those that God puts in our lives to help Build us in the things of God; Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Mentors and sometimes plain 'ole difficult people to work in us the virtues of the Gifts of the Spirit! Like PATIENCE, self control, brotherly kindness, etc.
  • An address was quickened to me- it had the word OVERLOOK in it.
Again several thoughts here;

Heb. 12:1 came to mind about the saints overlooking and cheering us on:
(DRB) And therefore we also having so great a cloud
of witnesses over our head, laying aside every weight and sin which surrounds us, let us run by patience to the fight proposed to us:

2nd thought: Love Covers a multitude of sins.
1Pe 4:8 (AMP) Above all things have intense
and unfailing love
for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins
[forgives and disregards
the offenses of others].
1Cor13:5 Love hardly notices a wrong done to it...


3rd thought: This was an ADDRESS.
Does the enemy know your location? What draws you out?

What "gets your goat?"

Or do you live on Harmony Boulevard? Forgiveness Circle?

Grace and Peace Parkway? Love Light Way? Good Neighbor Alley?
Spirit Led Drive?
What address do you choose?
You can live where you want to, you know!


In light of these three things, it seems to me that the Holy Spirit is
leading us into the Truth and practical application of what Jesus was teaching us throughout the Gospels.
Over and over He emphasized
Loving one another, walking in love, etc.

Instead of being driven my dear ones, allow the precious Holy Spirit to guide you. Even though the scriptures tell you to "so run" as to
obtain the prize, I do not want you "racing through life" at such a

frantic pace that you miss the signposts and subtle messages along
the way that I have posted for you.
Some are warnings, some are directions, some are just love notes tucked in unexpectedly
at turns along the way!

As I spoke through Ezekiel and said how I hated the pushing and
shoving to get ahead, I tell you now again: Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another. Recognize the Gifts I place in your midst. Know that you are given these gifts because of the great value I put upon you. I never tire of working all things out for your good, and working
My good into you! For it is only what is in you that can come out and
flow through you.


This is Moving Day! You are coming out of the box of frustration
where you have lived. I am bringing y0u into a wide place.
It is spacious and there is room to grow.
Make note of your new address: Freedom Square.

Leave the baggage behind that has burdened you down.
No more hand me downs from past generations.
I am outfitting you in new garments. Garments of praise and glory!

Royalty is always generous to the disadvantaged and less fortunate. Behave in ways befitting of the crown I place upon you.
Remember my Son took time to bless the children, to minister to the widow of Nain, to speak kindly to a blind beggar. Do not forget that once you were that blind beggar! Go forth in the strength and dignity of purpose that I the Almighty bestow upon you. You are my gifts to the world, which waits eagerly for your unwrapping.
It is My Joy to present you!
Love, Dad


(MSG)
Eze 34:21 Because you forced your way with shoulder and rump and butted at all the weaker animals with your horns till you scattered them all over the hills,
Eze 34:22 I'll come in and save my dear flock, no longer let them be pushed around. I'll step in and set things right between one sheep and another.

(AMP) 1Th 5:12 Now also we beseech you, brethren, get to know those who labor among you [recognize them for what they are, acknowledge and appreciate and respect them all]--your leaders who are over you in the Lord and those who warn and kindly reprove and exhort you.

1Th 5:13 And hold them in very high and most affectionate esteem in [intelligent and sympathetic] appreciation of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.


(MSG) Psa 1:1 How well God must like you-- you don't hang out at Sin Saloon, you don't slink along Dead-End Road, you don't go to Smart-Mouth College.
Psa 1:2 Instead you thrill to GOD's Word, you chew on Scripture
day and night.

Psa 1:3 You're a tree replanted in Eden, bearing fresh fruit every month, Never dropping a leaf, always in blossom.

Psa 1:4 You're not at all like the wicked, who are mere windblown dust--
Psa 1:5 Without defense in court, unfit company for innocent people.
Psa 1:6 GOD charts the road you take. The road they take is Skid Row.


(AMP)
Rom 8:19For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God's sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship]. Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

1 comment:

Brittni said...

lots of good stuff here!..

I live on 'FruitVale'

Fruit-Veil

Believe it or not.. I seriously do!

God Has us placed very symbolically.. I can go into all the roads around us too..

I'll email them. so you can have something to chew on. But I don't want to post all the roads on the internet :-D