Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Banner Day

My Dad prophesied that today would be a Banner day. As I began to meditate on his prophecy that today would be a Banner Day, this is what I got:
  • His Banner over me is Love
  • His Banner over me is Victory -Jehovah Nissi
  • A Banner proceeds a marching unit- announcing who they are
  • When the enemy comes in like a flood the Lord will raise up a standard ( a Banner-an Ensign) against him.
  • A Banner stakes a claim over something
  • We buy Pennants and Banners as souvenirs (What Of God's doings?) of things we have seen and done and been to!
  • A Banner can also be a scroll (Take eat this scroll)
So I went looking for the scroll scripture and did not find it ( I was at church with no reference helps) I was sure it was in Eze. and when I looked I found this instead which God spoke to me through:

Eze 44:4-5 Then he brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple; I looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord, and I fell upon my face. [Revelation 15:8] And the Lord said to me, Son of man, mark well and set your heart to see with your eyes and hear with your ears all that I say to you concerning all the ordinances of the house of the Lord and all its laws, and mark well and set your heart to know who are allowed to enter the temple and all those who are excluded from the sanctuary.

"Mark Well" when you Mark something you are putting a seal upon it, you are setting it apart, you are appointing it, you are taking note of it.

Set your heart to see... Fix your heart, determine within yourself, purpose, pledge decide, prepare yourself, get ready...

To see (with physical and spiritual eyes) behold, understand, perceive

hear with your ears... both recognize the sound and understand what is being said.

(ex. Acts 9:3-9, Acts 22:7-9, acts 26:13-17 - only Paul heard and understood)

All that I say to you ( don't let any of it escape your notice and understanding.)

HE brought me by way of the NORTH Gate.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praise. In the city of our God, int he mountains of His holiness. Beautiful for situation (What is YOUR situation? I make all things beautiful in My time.)The joy of the whole earth. Is Mt. Zion on the sides of the North in the city of our King.

I then left my post by the phone to go into service and walked in to hear Bro. Johnny exhorting "Whatever your situation, Jesus is there with you."

Then Pastor gets up after having the worship team sing "You are Lord and I sing to you You're the air that I breath, the song that I sing, You are Lord..." and he says. Someone just needed to know that Jesus is Lord of every situation.

Then I came home and began to put together what God had spoken to me and looking up the scriptures and the first scripture about Banner is one I have never read before! Ps. 60:

Psa 60:4(AMP) [But now] You have set up a banner for those who fear and worshipfully revere You [to which they may flee from the bow], a standard displayed because of the truth. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Truth= truth, balanced verity

A Banner= 1) something lifted up, standard, signal, signal pole, ensign, banner, sign, sail

1a) standard (as rallying point), signal

1b) standard (pole)

1c) ensign, signal


Conclusion: This is the Word of the Lord, Hear Me well and pay attention to what I am saying. Whatever your situation I am Great and Greatly to be Praised. Whatever your circumstance, See me as Lord in your life and expect me to come in and cause the enemy to flee. Whatever you are facing right now and going through I AM your way of escape. I am announcing you to the enemy! I have marked you for Myself and I am identifying you as MINE says the Lord., I have called you into the army. You have a battalion with a commander and a place to report to, a place that you belong. Even as a marching unit passing by on the parade grounds for inspection, I am passing by you to inspect you and prepare you for combat. Do not fear! The weapons of your warfare are MIGHTY! My Banner is over you, my love protects and is your rear guard. I have already won the Victory, now enforce the enemy's defeat! Remember Praise routed the enemy for Jehoshaphat, and it will route the enemy for your battles. Make much of My Name! Make much of the Blood which cleanses you and delivers you and heals you! Make much of the fact that you belong to ME and I will never abandon you or leave you without my cover and protection. Stay under my Banner, keep rank and obey orders. Live fearlessly under the shadow of my wing! Take My Word and eat it. Make it your own! Fill your loins until they are girt about with My Truth. My Word is as Honey to your mouth. Even as honey gives energy and strength, so too My Word brings Life and Strength. Indeed, have I not said, "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." And again I say: "(JPS) So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, except it accomplish that which I please, and make the thing whereto I sent it prosper. " (Isa.55:11) Raise up a Banner with your Praise of all that I have done for you. Rehearse and remember each time you have seen Me move on your behalf and then watch what I will do in this situation!

Son 2:4(AMP) He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love [for love waved as a protecting and comforting banner over my head when I was near him].

Isa 59:19

(AMP) So [as the result of the Messiah's intervention] they shall [reverently] fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives]. [Matthew 8:11; Luke 13:29]

(BBE) So they will see the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the east: for he will come like a rushing stream, forced on by a wind of the Lord.

(DRB) And they from the west, shall fear the name of the Lord: and they from the rising of the sun, his glory when he shall come as a violent stream, which the spirit of the Lord driveth on:

(YLT) And they fear from the west the name of Jehovah, And from the rising of the sun--His honour, When come in as a flood doth an adversary, The Spirit of Jehovah hath raised an ensign against him.

Eze 2:9(AMP) And when I looked, behold, a hand was stretched out to me and behold, a scroll of a book was in it. Eze 3:3(AMP) And He said to me, Son of man, eat this scroll that I give you and fill your stomach with it. Then I ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth.

Psa 48:1-2 and Psalm for the sons of Korah.> Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

Post Script: I watched Kim Clement after I posted this and he prophesied and said by the Spirit, "Invite ME into your Situations..."

1 comment:

Carole said...

Amen and Amen! Thanks Nancy.