Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Be Still and Know That I AM GOD

Picture from Uganda, East Africa

Psa 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.

Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. [Revelation 7:17]
Psa 23:3 He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake. Psa 23:4 Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me. Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over. Psa 23:6 Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

My Husband and I are taking a small trip tomorrow to look at an used car. His died. We are going up towards the Pocono Mts. A rather long way , so I trust this will be a good vehicle! In sharing seperately with 2 of my girlfriends about the jaunt, they both exclaimed to me (several hours apart from each other) "Oh enjoy the scenery!" Enjoy the scenery. And then I listen to a soaking song , My Busy Bride,come... rest in Me. And I see green pastures in my mind's eye. How restful it is (for me) to travel throught he countryside and feast on the lushness! A 2nd song was sent from an YouTube buddy- Alone with God... and he talked of the distractions of our days.

"Enjoy the scenery! I have much yet to show you my busy Bride, come away, don't be distracted. Spend time with ME! Even as David wrote , I will lead you to green pasture, where there is Life flowing and fresh food to eat. I will bring you to the edge of still waters where you may pause and reflect and drink deeply. Listen my love, I am singing over you with joy! Take time to listen to my love song I am singing just for you. Get up from that place where you are overwhelmed. I am the GOOD shepherd. I lead you at an appropriate pace for you. I am LOVE. Love leads. Sin drives. Remember that my beloved! I am leading you, not driving you. Let Me lead you to that place in Me, far from all strife and commotion around. There you will hear only one sound. It is My Heart beating for you. Come lose yourself in My Love!"

Song 2:10 (LITV) My Beloved answered and said to me, Arouse yourself, My love, My beautiful one, and come away.

Jer 33:3 (MSG) 'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.'

Mat 11:28 (AMP) Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls]


No comments: