Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Word of Love to You Israel From Your God and King

Israel, My Israel.  All may forsake you but I will never forsake you.  Others may hunt you, and track you down like a wild animal to slaughter you and bring you to extinction. But I Your GOD hunt you to bring you back from the four corners of the Earth.  To bring you from dispersal to rehearsal of your greatest days! I bring reversal, I am the Great GOD and their is no one like me.  With cursing and plotting your enemies lay in wait, to annihilate. I, your God, the One who has called you by Name, who has led you to the place where I choose to dwell with you...  It is I who will turn your enemies back at the gate. It is I, the I AM THAT I AM,  who does lay in wait to show MYSELF strong unto you once again my chosen people.  All hell may try to prevail.  There are yet Zionist Christians willing to travail on your behalf because MY heart is in them for you.  I have given you a home, one to call your own. It belongs to you because YOU BELONG to ME and I will see you free from the tyranny of hatred against you, trying to uproot you, trying to invade you, trying to take you out.  It is time MY People to give the VICTORY shout unto ME and blow the SHOFAR strong and long.  I desire to give you a song. One that no one can drown out, no matter how angry and loud they shout.  Because MY sweet People, YOU Belong to ME and I find great delight in thee.  Meet ME in the secret place of your heart and let ME set you apart, apart unto ME once again you see.  My Israel, I LOVE THEE!

No comments: