Sunday, November 20, 2011

Handwritten Note of Love

My Dear One,
How it pleases Me that you seek Me.  Your hunger and searching will be rewarded.


Even as you recognize a thirst in your spirit and a hunger in your soul, as you seek Me you will be made whole.  I create the hunger and I alone can fill it.  Not only can I but I WILL that you be filled to over flowing and renewed in your mind, in your heart and refreshed in your life. 


Yes, it sometimes takes effort on your part to come apart from the hustle and bustle and noise.  It takes time to learn to quiet yourself as a child at its mothers breast.  For even the fussy ones soon snuggle down in deep contentment, drinking in the nourishment that they require and so desperately need.  So it is with you.  Tune out the distractions, and noises that are meant to frighten you and latch onto and cling to ME, for I am your source and sustenance in this ever changing world.


I am the LORD, I change NOT.  Nor have I changed my mind about you!  You are still my delightful darling.  The delight and joy of my own great heart.  I look at your face and I smile.   I hear your voice calling unto ME and I am happy at its sound, knowing that you desire to have Me around!


For though I am God, and I am omnipotent, I am brought low by the sound of my child's voice calling out for Me.  I stoop to lift you up, to raise you higher than you have dreamed.  For I have already placed you in the heavenly realms, realms that have yet to be seen.  But if you look with the eyes of your spirit and with a heart of faith, you will find that you can see into the heart, My heart of Eternity. 


For in My heart, you will see all the glorious plans I have planned and laid out for thee!  In My heart you will find, more Love and needed Grace of every kind.  In My heart, in My heart, I have you deep in My heart! My child, you are so a part of Me, your every breathe and move, your very life, is found and released in Me!


Why do you struggle so?  Come, sit on my lap, listen to My Heart and then you will know.  For with every beat of my heart I am longing for you.  With every beat of my heart, I've promised to to see you through!  Don't run away, or hide your face in shame.  I am aware of your frailties, and I STILL call you by name. I chose you then, before the world knew, I choose you now and call you anew.  Come away with Me, and spend awhile.  Let me soothe your brow and send a smile.


Great joy there is in My loving you.  Come and let it be your joy too.


Forever Yours,
Love, ABBA


Psalm 131:2 (AMP)  Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with his mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me [ceased from fretting].


Acts 17:28a (WNT)  For it is in closest union with Him that we live and move and have our being...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!
KS