Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Believe In You

My Beloved One, it is true. I DO believe in you. I know you wonder how that can be. I hear your heart question, "is it really true?  You believe in me?  But how can You Lord?  Aren't you disappointed in me?"

It's true, you've messed up and made some ill chosen choices.  But that does not mean that you are a failure. It doesn't even mean that you don't love Me.  It simply means you haven't yet learned how to trust and to make right choices that will lead you further along the path I have laid out for you.

The Truth is, even in those wrongly thought out moves, I AM still working in your to bring you to a fuller revelation of ME and of MY LOVE for you.  I AM dealing with your heart, dealing with your emotions, dealing ever so gently that sometimes you do even recognize it.  But I AM with you!  Doing and willing of My good pleasure, to bring you into a fullness of relationship with ME.

So believe it when I say, "I believe in you," and choose to both believe in ME and to believe in yourself. Disappoint ME?  Never!  The very meaning of the word means to unsettle, to defeat or hinder from enjoyment...  Dear one you cannot unsettle ME!  You can hinder yourself, but you cannot hinder ME!  And I enjoy you very much, and long to show you so much more than you now see and experience.

So dear one, do not frustrate MY Grace, which is mightily at work in and through you!  I say that for YOUR benefit, that it may go well with you.  I say that for the benefit of those whose lives you WILL touch, even unknowingly!  For you see,
you are a delight to ME and a worry to the enemy!  So trust and obey, rely and relax, look forward and not backward, and Live your life to the MAX!  I have ordained it to be so and full of blessings much more than you know.  For that is how life is meant to be when it is lived fully surrendered to ME.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really really just blessed me!! Really

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nancy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

This really blessed me today. Thank you.
~a

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nancy, I really needed this.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love and blessings.

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

To all of you, I send my love and blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving too.

Truth be known,I really needed this post also! In the midst of a frustrating, self recriminating circumstance,HE not only spoke these words, but unearthed an old card that said the exact same thing and put it before my eyes! How HE loves each of us!

Be Blessed. Nancy

Anonymous said...

NANCY THIS IS SO PRECIOUS. I HAVE JUST FORWARDED IT TO MY SON. Thank you SO much for ministering to sooooo many.

May your Thanksgiving be filled with HIS AMAZING LOVE AND GREAT JOYS!!!

With a heart of Thanksgiving,
Love, J