Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vision of Dancing with Jesus

 Hello Dear Ones,

 I wanted to share with you the vision I had 
as I was writing the poem, 
"Dancing The Dance of Life With My King."  
As I wrote and asked Him to speak to me in the poem, the next lines were directly from His heart and as the rest of the poem unfolded, I had this vision as I was writing:

As I wrote the poem, I could see me and Jesus dancing and as we twirled and danced, something golden that looked like stars and "gold dust" were created from our steps and went swirling and flying out from beneath our feet every time we stepped.

I sensed/knew that this Glory Anointing that was created as we danced was being sent out 
(into the atmosphere) and creating and changing things...actually causing situations and circumstances to be changed.

This was not reserved for just Him and I, but in the vision I was representative of any person who would come dance with Him...

I was pondering this vision to get the wording right to describe what I saw, and the very next morning Brenda Craig posted to her blog the devotion called the "The Big Dance."  

So naturally, I had to post it here as a continuation of what the Lord is speaking to us!  But I would be remiss if I did not share the behind the scenes part, which was this vision that I just shared with you. 

Truly there is a "rest" in dancing with Him!  It is effortless and sweet to glide in His arms across the dance floor of our lives.  If you have ever
waltzed or danced a minuet with someone, then you understand that Ballroom Dancing is an art and a thing of Grace and Beauty.  And so too, when we dance with Him there is a Grace and Beauty that exudes from our lives.  

For we do not bring a backpack onto the dance floor, or a suit case!  But rather we are dressed in beautiful attire as we rest lightly upon His arms and take our cues from His slightest and gentle touch, nudging us which way to go.

My friend Terri once coined a phrase that her sister and I really like.  It was this: 
"Dancing through the Darkness of this World 
On the Feet of Faith."

As we are in His Presence and at ease in His arms, trusting His instructions and signals, we can move effortlessly and with much grace, finding the path of our dance lighted by the Glory of His Countenance- He being the very Word which lights our way. 
Selah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I can almost see it.
Thanks for sharing.
~a

Rev. Donna Falcone said...

I really loved this. Really needed to hear this tonight. Dance with me Jesus and I will dance with you. Let you glory go forth as you desire! Thanks Sister Nancy for sharing this.

Raymonda said...

SO very beautiful,Nancy...You know how I feel about dancing with our Lord and King and Beloved... And Terri, my beloved sister: I can barely begin to imagine a truly face to Face dance with our King in Heaven,as she must certainly has done many times over in these past 5 1/2 years Home in Heaven, but no longer dancing "through the darkness of this world" but dancing in the arms of the One Who is the LIGHT of Heaven! Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.” The One Whose Beauty and Majesty and Glory lights up all of Heaven! Thank you, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I realize you wrote this 3 years ago, Nancy, but I just found your blog today. In my prayer time in January of 2013, God appeared to me in a way much like you described. He was dancing, kicking up His feet, smiling, laughing and joyful. As He spun, He tossed out sparkling bright lights like little stars. I wondered if He was showing me His joy in creation. Your post is giving me more to consider. Thank you for sharing.

Mary

Nancy said...

You are so welcome! I need to start posting again!