Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awake Awake O Sleeper!

Awake Awake O Sleeper!
Awake Awake!
There's rumblings in the Spirit
It's time to shake awake!

Come My Love arise up and sit upon Your throne
Take your rightful stand beside Me as My Very Own
Ambassador, Warrior, Princess, Bride
For Your Redemption I bled and died!

I've taken you with Me to the that throne of Grace
I AM the Author and Finisher of Your Faith
It is time now to cast off all hindrance and run the race
So, touch now My scepter of Favor, and Take Your Place.

I've Graced you and sometimes chased you
with My Love, wooing you until you found ME
So awake. awake my sleeping love
Sit no more idly waiting, underneath that tree!

I Am Here, and the time is NOW for My Glory to be seen.  
But don't you know My Precious Love, 
I want to pour it out THROUGH thee!

So I am calling you, do you hear Me calling 
for you to awake from your sleep?
All My promises to you are Yes and AMEN, 
and My Promises I WILL Always keep!

© NEM 3-29-2012

2 comments:

Raymonda said...

Oh, Nancy, this is SO anointed and inspired! Have you ever heard a wake up call more beautiful and powerful and irresistible?! Thank You, My Beloved Lord and King! Unto You my heart does sing! All I am to You I bring. To You alone I'll always cling...

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Amen Raymonda! God Bless you! He desires us more than we can imagine...
Keep Clinging to Him.
Love, Nancy