Sunday, January 1, 2012

Word for 2012

This is what I have perceived thus far for 2012. I can only share what I have seen and heard.  I believe that 2012 will hold many choices for us to stay on the right path, or be diverted off by circumstances and appearances.  

I urge you to Hear From Heaven FOR YOURSELF and do not blindly swallow everything that comes you way, even if it looks good!  It is time to discern the TRUE from the profane and false. 

With that being said, below is my offering presented before the Lord to you to judge for your own edification and uplifting.  May you have a blessed and prosperous New Year in the Lord!

Heard:  2012 The Year to Hear From Heaven

Tom said while praying together2012 is the Gateway to the Future

Seen:   A stone fence with a white wrought iron garden gate with a beautiful path leading somewhere into the distance and the gate stood ajar and about half way open, inviting you to walk through it. In the middle over the top of this picture I saw a long golden trumpet pointed down from the sky, like a megaphone if you will.  The vision was all in beautiful pastels and light and bright but the trumpet was a darker golden color, like it was very old, (Not new shiny gold).  The path was smooth, well worn and light in color, like white sand.  There were wide expanses of green field on each side of the path and flowers around the front of the fence and gate, with a big old full tree near the inside of the gate to my left, (as if it were guarding the entrance.)  I could see that there were rolling hills in the distance.  It reminded me of a Thomas Kincaid painting!

I have been pondering what all this means.

Stone fence = Foundations. Boundaries. Line of Demarcation.  End of one thing, Start of something New. To set apart, distinguish.

Gate = place of authority, place where business is transacted. Also a place of judgment.

A wide expanse= prosperity, peace and quietness

A path= journey, walking with God, Way of Life

A Trumpet= Prophetic Proclamation, Revelation, Flow of the Spirit, Messages, Communication, Judgment

Hills or small Mountains= Strength, Stability, Refuge, Majesty

This is the Year to hear from Heaven, for you will hear many voices and many “prophecies” in the coming days.  Listen for my Voice and discern good from evil.  The voice of fear will be speaking loudly. Pay it no mind.  You have come to the place of no return. Will you step through boldly into the New Year?  Or will you allow your faith to be frozen by doubt and fear? 

Wisdom is yours for the asking. Come sit under it’s boughs and commune with Me. Shrug off the past and cast your gaze upward to the things of the Spirit, upward to the place that is your eternal home.  You have struggled in the past to hear Me clearly.  Know this; I am speaking, and it is specific to your part and your place.  HEAR what I AM saying to YOU. When I met with Paul on the road to Damascus, did not all hear a noise?  But only Paul heard the WORDS that were meant for his ears.  So it is with you. There is much noise in these latter days and many words.  Not even all of my words are for you, for I give direction to many all at once, but My Spirit, makes the words plain and quickens those that are meant for your ears.  Train yourself to breathe deep of Me and trust yourself in My hands as I teach you how to hear ME even more clearly. 

I have drawn a line, and I have mapped out the way.  
I will lead you step by step and day by day. The line separates you from things that have to go. It forbids passage of the old, for I make all things new. I am the God of new beginnings, the God of second chances, the God of Impossiblities being made Possible!  Only Believe, and Keep your eyes on Me. 

I am calling you into a new place.  A new place of freedom and openness. A new level of confidence. I desire you to be my Confidant, one in whom I can entrust My Heart with things that are dear to ME.  I AM calling you to a new realm of My Glory, to walk with surefootedness and stability.  I AM calling you to execute righteousness and judgment. Righteousness in your living and doing, and judgment against the works of darkness and the evil one. I aAM placing My Words in your heart, as My Voice you will hear, so listen carefully with your spiritual ear.

You have walked through many trials and fire. You have seen what seemed to be the death of dreams and desires.  Now look around at the Bright New Day. I am not saying there won’t be trials along the way.  But step into my Glory and there I want you to stay! 
It is time to dream again, so begin today. Be of Good Cheer, for I AM right here!  I will lead you on a plain path for the sake of your enemies. I will guide you with My eye, so look at everything with the eyes of your spirit and not your fleshly eye. You WILL hear my voice and if you obey, on the pathway of Life you will find new Pleasures day by day. 

When the storm clouds come, and even shakings too, do not fear, for I AM and will be with you.  I AM your refuge, your only safe place to be. So come into My Secret Place and there tabernacle with ME.

There in My Presence I will show you what will be, for 2012 holds many things in store, and not all of them from ME.  However, remember, I hold all things in My Hand.  By My Will this earth continues to stand! I AM the Master Planner, and I hold the keys. Although the heathens rage all the more, they shall all be silenced when the Lion of Judah roars! 

So, My Beloved, speak the Word back to Me, give My angels flight to do My bidding for Me.  I’ve told you it is My Pleasure and the Kingdom Keys I’ve given to thee.  So now unlock the doors and set many free!  Open your mouth my Beloved, and let ME roar through thee!

Psalm 18:19(MSG)  He stood me up on a wide-open field; I stood there saved--surprised to be loved!

Psalm 118:5 (JPS)  Out of my straits I called upon the LORD; He answered me with great enlargement.

Psalm 16:11 (YLT)  Thou causest me to know the path of life; Fulness of joys is with Thy presence, Pleasant things by Thy right hand for ever! 

Psalm 1:3 (AMP)  And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].

Psalm 92:12 (AMP)  The [uncompromisingly] righteous shall flourish like the palm tree [be long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful]; they shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible].

Revelation 4:1  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powerful! Clear. Encouraging, challenging, blessing!

Karen said...

Yes,I receive the word. The LOrd showed me Pentecost when the the Apostles spoke in tongues,they did not understand it but it was for each and every different language group represented to hear for themselves what God had to say.

That is how much God wants to communicate with His people with His plan.

Lord, we pray to be fine tuned to listen to the still and quiet voice that is Yours and Yours alone. Karen

Rev. Donna Falcone said...

Awesome and right on word of the Lord. Thank you Sister Nancy for listening to our Lord and speaking His words! I need to hear them!

Brother Henry Falcone

Rev. Henry J. Falcone said...

Wonderful Words from our Lord. Right on. Right on. Thank you for listening to His heartbeat and sharing them with us Sister Nancy. I needed to hear them.

Brother Henry Falcone

Rev. Henry J. Falcone said...

Wonderful Words from our Lord. Right on, right on! Thank you for listening to His heartbeat Sister Nancy. I need to hear them.

God Bless you always,
Brother Henry Falcone