Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Drawn to the Light of His Countenance

Guest Post by Annetta Lee, Oklahoma

The Lord has been speaking to me about Polishing the Shine. He gave me a word last week about that ( which I've included a brief of it here) and then brought forth this word today. I pray that you will be encouraged and blessed. "Netta

The Lord would say to brush off the dust and cobwebs and polish the shine of My glory. Have you not discerned the body...that I have pressed My glory into each one. Life had caused it to lie dormant, but I say unto you, Polish the Shine that I might be glorified.

May 4, 2010

Like the pull of a magnet upon metal fragments, I will draw forth My glory into manifestation, says the most high God. As I cause the light of My face to shine upon you, surrender your will to Mine. I will then draw forth the glory I deposited within you, causing it to rise to the surface.


You will sense the snap as it connects in the inner man. You will sense and as you yield to the work that I am doing, you will indeed rise and shine.


Yes, I am gently wooing the light of My glory to shine forth through you in this hour, says the Lord. Arise, shine, for your light has come. And the glory of the Lord rises upon you.


John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(It is the Father who draws)

Psalm 4:6
Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.
(It is the Father who will shine the light of His face upon us.)

Isaiah 60:1-3
Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. 3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. (It is the Father who will cause the magnetic pulling forth of the glory He placed within us)

Draw = Strong’s Concordance ( Gk-helkÅ« – to draw by inward power, lead, impel)

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~


Thank you "Netta for allowing me to post this word here. The Lord has had this song playing in my heart for the past two weeks- it and your word fit together so beautifully!

THANK YOU LORD for giving it! We surrender to You and ache for the light of Your Countenance to Shine on each of us.

The Lord Bless you- give benefit to, praise and adore youThe Lord Keep you, hedge, guard, protect, mark, regard, watch for, retain, treasure up in memory, celebrate you and reserve you (for Himself)The Lord make His face, His countenance and presence to Shine upon you (and because of you!), make luminous, be glorious, kindle, give light, lighten and enlighten you, and set fire (set you on fire)The Lord be Gracious to you , and show favor and direct favor to you, give you consideration, have mercy on you, The Lord bend and stoop in kindness to you. The Lord lift His Countenance and presence upon you, bear, carry, support, sustain, aid, assist, you and look upon you with desire and The Lord give you Peace. Shalom. Health, prosperity, wellness, soundness, wholeness, Happiness, safety, tranquility, contentment, friendship with others and Himself, and peace from war. Numbers 6: 24-26






1 comment:

"netta said...

Thank you for including this in your blog. I do hope it blesses all who will partake.

Much love,
'netta