Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day of Global Prayer for Jerusalem

Psalm 122: 6-8 Douay-Rheims Bible (1899)
Psa 122:6 Pray ye for the things that are for the peace of Jerusalem: and abundance for them that love thee.
Psa 122:7 Let peace be in thy strength: and abundance in thy towers.
Psa 122:8 For the sake of my brethren, and of my neighbours, I spoke peace of thee.

I had forgotten until a friend reminded me it is Today! The GLOBAL DAY of Prayer for Jerusalem! 175 Nations are participating! (Of course this doesn't mean I shouldn't pray everyday, it is just a day to join in knowingly
with brethren across the world.)

Here is a link:
http://www.daytopray.com/

Abba we lift up Jerusalem before your Throne of Grace. Lord we pray for the Peace and protection of Jerusalem and also Israel in the Name of Jesus.
Be their Standard and Banner and go before them Lord. Set the boundaries and cause them to escape from all their enemies. Bless them Lord. Prepare a table before them in the presence of their enemies and cause them to be exalted as a Nation. Turn their hearts to You. Stop the cycle of war set against them. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: