Wednesday, May 27, 2009

See

I had conjunctivitis recently. I awoke with blurred vision- could not even focus on the computer screen! My eyes itched like crazy! I went to the eye dr. and she informed me that I had an eye infection - not 1 but two kinds- viral and bacterial! I had to put drops in for a week 4 times a day.

I caught it at first stage before it got really bad. Did you know there are 40 kinds of conjunctivitis? The most commonlyknown one is Pink Eye. But I didn't have that one. I thought about this as I was resting that day- I had left work and was told by the Dr. I could not return for 2 days to give the antibiotic time to work. I have been contemplating this, and a couple scriptures come to mind:

2Co 4:4
(GNB) They do not believe, because their minds have been kept in the dark by the evil god of this world. He keeps them from seeing the light shining on them, the light that comes from the Good News about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Eph 1:18
(ALT) the eyes of your* heart having been enlightened, for you* to know what is the hope [or, confident expectation] of His calling and what [are] the riches [or, abundance] of the glory [or, splendor] of His inheritance in the holy ones

Rev 3:18
(MSG) "Here's what I want you to do: Buy your gold from me, gold that's been through the refiner's fire. Then you'll be rich. Buy your clothes from me, clothes designed in Heaven. You've gone around half-naked long enough. And buy medicine for your eyes from me so you can see, really see.


Pro 29:18
(AMP) Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. [1 Samuel 3:1; Amos 8:11, 12]
(YLT) Without a Vision is a people made naked, And whoso is keeping the law, O his happiness!

My children, do not be blinded by the supposed doings of those in offices of authority. Do not let your eyes grow dim with tears over imagined happenings. You must not lose sight that I AM your God and have said I will not leave you orphaned. Your eyes have become blurred focusing on the wrong things. Look to ME! Let your tears be tears of repentance and returning, not tears of what might have been. In ME the best is yet to be! The GOOD NEWS is the Kingdom is at Hand. For it is within you. Manifest my Glory! Let ME shine through you. YOU are MY inheritance! You are what my Son died for! So that I could receive MY inheritance. I have placed it with in you. I have clothed you with my Glory. Clothes made in HEAVEN not spun on looms of self promotion or self disdain. Your eyes have become infected with lust and pride of life and glazed over with hardness of heart. They have lost their sparkle and shine. But if you will let Me apply the eye salve of the Spirit, and you will wash your eyes with tears of repentance and look up seeking My Face, then your blindness I will erase and open your eyes to see anew.
For I have yet great and mighty things to show you that you have not known or seen. Come, lean on Me and not your own understanding. Then I can enlighten it and illuminate and open the way. Come, this is a brand new day. Come and see.

No comments: