Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doing Life Together



This was given to me in intercession at church a few days back. I release it now to the Body. Receive LIFE! Receive ALL that God has for you. Get on the right road and be with the right people. Know you are NOT alone and do not have to go it alone. Selah.

The above banner sits at the front of our sanctuary. Actually there are two, one on each side of the room. The banner had struck me this day as I came in and I took a pix with my cell phone.


It was noisy, because the kids were meeting to leave for Six Flags and they had their music blaring from the “kidszone” room. I asked the Lord to please help me, because I needed to hear Him.


I began to pace back and forth across the front of the sanctuary as I typically do. Then I realized I was walking back and forth between these two banners that said Life Together.


But then as I began to pray, I said “I speak life into every situation.” And I touched the word LIFE on each banner 1x as I approached it. I felt this flow… I looked and saw I stood between the two banners… book-ended by LIFE. Our beginning and our destination is LIFE. There is a pathway to trod. I heard this in my spirit:

  • Choose Life! We have a choice. We can’t always choose what comes our way, but we can choose LIFE in the midst of it. Choose Life, so Life can flow…

  • I am come that they may have LIFE and that more abundantly.

  • HE, who IS my life. (Col 3:4)

  • I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

  • Why halt ye between two opinions? Believe that He is God (even in whatever circumstance you face), that He is able and that He wants to bless you!

  • There is a way that seemeth right, but it leads unto death. Prov 16:25 Do it God’s way. Trust Him, lean not unto own understanding.

  • Highway of Holiness. Isa 35:8 (Darby) And a highway shall be there and a way, and it shall be called, The way of holiness: the unclean shall not pass through it; but it shall be for these. Those that go this way--even fools, --shall not err therein

  • Pathway of Life. Ps. 16:11 YLT Thou causest me to know the path of life…

  • In Your Presence is Fullness of Joy. Ps; 16: 11 (AMP) You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. [Acts 2:25-28, 31] We’ve GOT to live in HIS Presence! If we live in the presence of our situations, our worries, our trials, and our fears, they will consume us!

  • River of Life Rev. 22: 1 (GNB) The angel also showed me the river of the water of life, sparkling like crystal, and coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

The flow was a current of Life … it was like I was seeing a path, a road and there were stones along it, rocks and it was rutted and dusty, but if we stayed on the right path, even if there were stones, there was LIFE flowing to us and the needs would be met. We would reach the other end of this road we were walking on, and there was abundance there. There was everything that we had need of… and it was flowing to us…we just had to NOT LOOK AT THE PRESENT SURROUNDINGS AND CONDITIONS.


I was walking together on this road, with my spiritual parents. We were shoulder to shoulder, and we were helping each other. I sensed that there were others on the road, but I could only see us. Then the vision broadened and other people began to come into view. I sensed/had understanding that although this was a personal vision (for me first) it was a vision for the whole Body. We journey together on this path, with those God has given us as shepherds, and others who join us as companions on this Journey we call "Doing Life Together."


There will be many for us to touch and help on the road… even when the journey seems hard. We need to know who HE has called us to journey with. And who will be only fair weather friends. I can’t fully explain what I felt, what I was immersed in... Even if we are battling major illness or other kinds of assaults , this word is very powerful. Trials or not, the Truth of it stands and applies to all of our life. Because whatever tries to crush us cannot have our life, for it is hid in HIM and HE is causing all things to work out for our good.

We are book-ended in God’s care. He has called us to Do LIFE together with HIM and with each other. At certain parts of the road, it may be rocky, and we will need to help each other, stay close and cover each other in prayer and love. But there is a current, a flow of Life and Love that if we will stay connected to that current… we shall come through that stretch of the road and find a banquet waiting for us. He IS our Life. Life and all that is necessary to support it, proceeds from Him. The river of the water of Life flowed from the Throne. He is the Life Giver, the Way Maker. He IS more than enough, and He HAS more than enough and He is not stingy!

2 comments:

Kory said...

That was good Ms. Nancy!
Very encouraging and thought provoking!!

Kory

Carole said...

Excellent word, Nancy! Thanks for being faithful.
Love and blessings, Carole