Thursday, November 29, 2012

Focus on Heaven by Pastor Rusty Bowles

Almost everything I am hearing right now is for the body in preparation for the coming outpouring… 
 
God has told me to spend the month of December focusing on heaven and not earth.

He said; 
"Focus on the heavenlies and being seated there. Do not be concerned about the outcome of the recent election, or how congress will act. The government is on My shoulders and I am well able to turn it wherever I want it to go. It is your time to lift up your eyes to the heavens. Lift up your spiritual eyes and see what I am doing and where I am leading my remnant church. Listen to Me with spiritual ears and be ready to obey all that I tell you to do. Banish fear and doubt from your vocabulary. No longer use phrases such as “I fear that” or “I am afraid.”  Walk with Me says God, for it is a season of fulfillment.  Fulfillment of dreams, prophecies and visions. If you will hearken to My voice in this hour you will see things that you thought impossible come to pass."

Pastor Rusty Bowles
Church of the Latter Rain
1456 Beltline #139
Garland TX 75044

1 comment:

LIVING SWORD MINISTRIES INT'L said...

Dearly Beloved,
I received this word with much conviction and persuasion in my spirit. There should be no giving up on our part, for the expectation of God for us (His people) is high; He isn't going to lower it, so we've got to look up for it! Shalom.

REV. OLUFUNSO J. OMIDIRAN
LIVING SWORD MINISTRIES INT'L
(Healing unto the Nations)
E-mail: info@livingsword.org
Web: www.livingsword.org
Tel: +2348032206092; +2348074920330; +447530963151
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!