Thursday, April 19, 2012

Look At Life Through God's Lens


God gave me this on April 15-2012 during an evening church service, as I pondered a conversation with a dear saint and some things that we both had concerns about.  This is what He spoke to me:
 
You are looking at things from the wrong end.  You are looking from your perceived limitations, instead of from My view of Grace and Anointing.  You are looking from your past failures and disappointments. I Am looking from My Plan for you. I’ve already provided for you.  And I’ve already made provision for your failures and shortcomings, through the shed Blood of My Son.

I have not changed My mind about you!  Though you have missed the mark sometimes, you have not disqualified yourself because you have run back to My arms and sought Me again.

I Am well able to right what’s wrong, when you place it into My hands. So place your Trust in Me dear one. Trust Me in every area of your life.  Trust that I AM at work in you, even when you do not see it.  Trust that it is My good pleasure to give you the keys to the Kingdom.

What you haven’t realized is those keys are sometimes hidden in opportunities to serve, opportunities to obey, and opportunities to walk in Love.  And as you do these things,  things are being worked out and doors are being set (ready) to be opened unto you.

Fret not My child! Trust Me!  Fret not My child, I AM setting you free!  Fret not My child, I AM working all things for your good. Degree by degree.  Step by step, as you follow Me, as you set your heart to seek Me and to know Me for yourself.  I AM  revealing Myself to you and showing you My Glory.  So make room for more of Me, and you will see new expressions of My love for you, new expressions of My Glory, because it is not only My desire, but it is My Will for you to flow in Me and Me to flow through you.

4-15-2012

No comments: