Saturday, July 24, 2010

Awake Awake O Sleeper

As a friend and I prayed and spoke together tonight,

I kept hearing these words: Awake, awake O sleeper!

She and I prayed and decreed some things concerning

America and Jerusalem, concerning the Body of Christ and

spiritual hunger, and just shared some things of the Lord together.

It was wonderful fellowship, but I could not shake the words

ringing in my ears. My friend sensing that the Lord was ministering cut the conversation and I came to the keyboard to type out what I was seeing and hearing.


I saw a bedroom. It was small and paneled. There was a bed with an American Colonial wooden 4 post frame to it. Not as tall as a poster frame, the posts were maybe about 8-12 inches high- with a nicely curved head and footboard, of dark finish. There was an old timey quilt on the bed and some blankets.

I saw a young woman, she was not dressed for company, but was stripped down to something like a petticoat with a full skirt attached- something that would be worn under a dress. Her hair was shining as though great care had been taken in her grooming and was pulled back in a loose bun at the nape of her neck with a ribbon around it. Even in this state of attire there was grace and beauty upon her…

I glimpsed a dress that was in the atmosphere hovering near her. It appeared to be a scoop neck white shiny satiny gown with a filmy partial overlay to the skirt and filmy long sleeves w/ ruffles at the cuffs, attached to the bodice. I also noticed that there were other garments (some looking dingy) hanging on pegs on the wall. She seemed oblivious to the gown suspended in the air to her right.

This vision is two fold. It represents America but it also represents The Bride. (No I am not saying America is God’s Bride- He is just showing me two things at once.)

This bedroom represents the Birth of America and the place of intimacy that surrounded her birth as well as the Level of vision and call that she walked in during her early days. Yes great care WAS taken in grooming her, and shaping her for the Prophetic Mantle and destiny that she is to wear and execute. But in this picture she had stripped off those clothes and now eyed other garments hanging in the corners of the room. Indeed she had been just lounging somewhat but now had gotten off the bed and stood by the foot of the bed.


So too, for the Bride the bedroom represents a place of intimacy or a place of apathy and indulgence. The Bride of Christ has been groomed and prepared for past feats and is being groomed and prepared for future exploits. Yet she has dallied with other lovers and taken clothing not fit for her. Though she has not totally strayed, she has listened to seducing whispers and she has lost some of her innocence and become cynical and somewhat hardened. She has of late, stayed in a state of ease, pampering herself, and not taking her place in the outside world, even as a Princess would take up her functions as part of the Royal household and discharge orders with Royal Authority.


The fact that the gown was to her right represents, Authority, fellowship, and Intimacy where Prophetic Destiny is revealed and birthed… The gown was very simple but full-skirted and absolutely breathtaking. It seemed to glow! Likewise, sometimes things of the Spirit seem very “simple,” but they are indeed very “full” and when they are executed in obedience the results are breathtaking and brilliant.


These two things are parallel things. And both must be righted and put back on course. As the Bride of Christ once again puts on her mantle and takes the Place she was meant to fill, then other things will also come into alignment and take their place … Arise shine for Your Light has come!


Below is the Word that I received. Again it is a parallel word- partly for America, partly for the Bride…


Awake! Awake, o sleeper! Rise up and shake thyself awake.

Linger not in a state of drowsy slumber; linger not only half awake,

languishing on your bed of ease.


Take not the garments of carelessness, nor wear the robe of foolishness. Put on the garments I have created for you--Garments of purity and humility, garments of strength and wisdom, garments of preparation and grace.


I give a robe of Righteousness and a Mantle of Divine Destiny!

When you walk in the Robes of My Spirit and are clothed with Me,

you will walk in steps of Divine Order, Integrity and

uncompromised Authority.


Arise my Love and come away from all that distracts and

defiles and divides your love for Me.

Put away petty differences and walk in Kingdom Authority.

Transact Kingdom business as my legal representative;

for I give you my signet and you wear My ring

as my Chosen Bride to be.


Now stop being selfish and focus my love, on ME!

Too long you’ve been divided.

Too long captivated and enamored, but not by Me.


I am coming my Bride. I am coming my Love.

I am coming even now,

with many things to give to you,

but alas you’ve been sleeping,

oblivious to My seeking...


I am seeking you out. I am stirring you up!

I am raising you now to be

what I Myself have prophesied and

said You will be:


The City set on a hill not to be hidden.

That Candle burning brightly,

with no sign of quitting.


That radiant Bride, without Spot or Wrinkle-

for have I not made the sacrifice and

My Own Blood did sprinkle?


I will not be put off, I will not be denied.

I AM coming for you my Chosen One;

I am coming for MY BRIDE.


So now get busy with the preparations,

the guest list is quite too few.

I want a BIG Celebration

when I return in Love for you!


Too many things you’ve forgotten and

some you have let slip.

Guard your heart, keep your mind,

put a zip upon your lip!


Speak not as the world,

lamenting of the day,

No My Love, speak as the Oracle,

showing them the WAY.


Give your self over

to changing the present scene.

Your words and prayers spoken

have more power than they seem.


The Day of the Lord is as a thief,

and I am coming to steal you away.

Before I make My Appearing, let Me have full sway.


I AM still working miracles and

giving gifts to man,

I know the thoughts I have for you,

the details and the Plan.


Every one of them is good,

glorious and grand,

so take Your Place My Bride,

Keep Your Watch and STAND.

7/23/2010

NEM

3 comments:

Pastor Rusty said...

This is from the throne.

Carole said...

Good Word Nancy!
Blessings,
Carole

Karen said...

As I read this I kept hearing the words, "Sleeping Beauty." Yes, we must arise and shine! Be blessed! Karen