Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tis the Season

Tis the Season to be Jolly
no place for Merry, or Joy,
But lots for Holly.

Tis the Season
But not to Proclaim
Call it anything but by My Name!

Spin your wheels
And spend like crazy
Drink and party till all is hazy.

Enjoy the lights
Even put up a tree-
Give out presents to all but Me.

Seasons come
And quickly go
Time flies by before you know.

The lights will go out
The tree turn brown
So seek Me now while I can be found!

For I am the Way, the Truth,
And the Life you see,
All you desire is found in Me!

From Humble Birth
To Glorious King
I still desire just One more thing.

A gift from you
That only you can bring
Come my Love and wear My Ring.

Your heart I want for My Own
Your life surrendered
To My Throne.

I stepped from Eternity
into this Season and time
I came to ask you, "Please Be Mine."

© NEM Dec. 10, 2009



No comments: