Sunday, December 6, 2009

Love Notes for You

All around you I am speaking. Everyday I send you messages. Yet you say, "I have no testimony, God is not doing anything in my life right now." Stop looking backwards and thinking that what I have done is so spectacular that I can not top that!

The day I intervened in your life and you recognized my wooing for the first time...was that not the most incredible day? Yet, I have many incredibles to share with you. Many "Oh my gosh," and "Take my breath away" moments. But you've allowed the mundane to ensnare you. You have been gazing so long at what is right in front of you, that you have stopped seeing it. Yes you heard me right! You are no longer looking with possibility eyes. You are not even seeing the little messages I have hand written and tucked for you through out the day. Tear yourself away from the worries, stress and cares that are mounting up in your mind and heart.

Let My Peace mount garrison over your heart and stand guard through out your day. Read my love notes with the eyes of your heart. "But where are they?" you ask. They are embedded in the everyday things. The bird's song is Me whistling happily as I spread the day out before you. The warmth of the sun is my tender caress on your shoulder. The blue of the sky is my smile hello. And when it is raining, I am simply clearing the air for you. The pristine of the snow, is to give you a glimpse of the snow white robe of righteousness that is yours through my Son. The parking place close by is my favor. So is the friendliness of the check out person, and the rearrangement of your schedule at work... and the list goes on and on each day.

You see, I am intimately involved with your life. Like a wise and good earthly parent watches for opportunities to teach their child through everyday experiences, and to bless them when they are not expecting it, I your Heavenly Father, am plotting ways to bless you! I am very vigilant to guard you, protect you, and to teach you My ways, so that you can walk in the paths of Blessings.

So tomorrow, look for My Love Notes, will you? They are tucked into unusual things and places, as well as found in My Word. Do not worry about tomorrow child. I am already there, and it is going to be grand! In Jesus the Best is yet to be, so trust in Me and watch and see.
Here's Looking at You Kid! Love, Dad (Abba)

Dear Abba,
Thank you for your love gifts strewn along my path. Thank you for anointing my steps to walk in the paths you have chosen for me. Help me to be a blessing and teach me to read your messages more clearly. You said if we ask for wisdom you would give it to us liberally and not upbraid us. I surely need your wisdom to know your ways and hear your voice. Open my eyes to see. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1. Journal your day of love notes and gifts from Him.
2. Write God a love letter back!
3. Ask Him for the deeper message behind the obvious in the gifts He left you.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Good Morning Sis. Nancy,'

Our God is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing. You know, yesterday, even before starting my day, I was in relationship with our Father and he shared pretty much the same thing as well. "Cast all of your cares upon me for I care for you." He led me into such a peace in knowing that under His shadow I can hide away! It was absolutely beautiful! Then in service, the minister's sermon was on the very same things that God had spoken to me! Also, while in worship, He told me that we have been looking at the surface of things and not moving into the deep things of God! He wants us to take our minds off of the everyday mundane things, off of our situations and circumstances, off of the things that are on the surface and look into the deep things of God as the Spirit searches the deep things of God!

Now, I have received a Word from Him through your email...He is all confirming and an awesome God!!! Be blessed in the Lord and in the power of His might!

Love ya,

Jeanne