Thursday, July 30, 2009

Correction from Dad

I was contemplating some people's penchant for always "seeking a word from God" through others, as well as my own desire not to be just tinkling brass and was reminded of the following quip:

"Oh LORD! Fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff and
nudge me
when I've said enough."

As soon as I wrote it, God spoke:

"IT is ALL worthwhile stuff Daughter when it is flowing from my Throne. What may seem inconsequential to you, may be a life jacket to someone else.

It is time to stop judging another man's servant and begin
to see with
My eyes, hear with My ears, Love with My Heart.
Too long My Body has cut itself up.


(This includes judging yourselves by standards other than Mine.)

It is time for my Sent Ones to speak Healing, to flow in gentle Boldness and to pull down from Heaven what I long to see manifested there in the Earth realm. It WILL happen. My question is do you want it to be sooner or later?

If your answer is sooner- then draw closer to ME,
for it is in constant
communion and flow with Me that it shall be."

I questioned, "Speak Healing?"

He answered, "When you speak the Truth in Love, when you stand for Purity and righteousness you bring Healing to the Land and My people. You also bring divisiveness, because the Plumb line is drawn and people will have to choose.

But your job is to stay tuned in to Me, connected so I can flow out of and through you as you keep the channel clear for that Holy Ghost flow. I draw the Plumb line with My Word, as you speak My Word in Love, they will be drawn to step over the line to where you stand... drawn by the Love and anointing that flows from an Awakened Heart that is full of ME."


Oh Abba! I WANT more of You!

"And I Daughter, want MORE of YOU!"

"WE long for the Wedding Day. Work with My Spirit as He gets things ready. I AM calling my Bride away to come aside and spend time with ME, getting to know ME, for I do not intend to be a stranger on Our Wedding Day.

And there is much to accomplish as She acts as my Agent of Change in these perilous times. It is imperative that she know my voice clearly and be intimately acquainted with ME. For I will not have her deceived.

Nor will I allow mans fingerprints to mar her."


No comments: