Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Vision and Word for Africa

My Dad (Pastor Rusty Bowles) just sent me an email and the Lord gave (me) a Word concerning it's contents.

"Attached to this email is a vision that was shared with me recently by a
sister in the Lord. It should be great encouragement!"



Vision, further explanation and Word of the Lord concerning Africa:




Vision Regarding Africa

2/20/09


On this day as I was driving west on 190 and worshiping the Lord, I was watching the road as I drove to Denton, Tx. for an appointment. There were no cars in front of me or to the sides of me. The freeway in front of me was clear and appeared to be very clean. The white stripes on the freeway appeared very pronounced.


I was listening to a Keith Green CD in which he was singing a song called

“Holy, Holy, Holy”. The music became very rhythmic almost like a steady stomping cadence. I felt almost like I myself was marching.


Suddenly, I saw a great army ahead of me, with every beat of the music the army grew greater and clearer. It was as if the stripes on the freeway were the people in the army. I saw Africa, an army coming out of Africa. An army in white robes; a royal priesthood; a holy generation. I saw the center row of people carrying golden staves and understood immediately that they were carrying the Word of the Lord.


And I saw rather than heard the words:

“Today is the day that Africa will know that she is the head and not the tail.”


Maria Frenkel

~ ~ ~

Maria was on a freeway - a HIGHWAY when this happened... It is the Highway of Holiness, It is the Pathway of the Lord that those called out of darkness (the "dark continent" Africa) into HIS marvelous light are emerging onto.


The center row is the "Core" and at the Core is the GOLDEN Word of God held by those who carry both the WRITTEN and the RHEMA Word of GOD; and all who will have gathered unto them. (I am reminded of the scripture "And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and the Prophets, Jesus Himself being the chief corner stone." and then I “saw” the Priests carrying the Ark of the Covenant leading Israel through the Red Sea!)


The STAVE represents putting to death the things of the flesh, the world and all that is at enmity with GOD, 2 Cor 10: 4-5 casting down, tearing down strongholds and every high thing that exalts itself against the Knowledge of God.


For know this says the Lord, My Word shall have free course and those who run with the Vision and the Words I have spoken with gather together My army. For I am calling a people unto myself. they are a treasure that has been hidden in darkness, but the Light of My Word is shining brighter and brighter and the darkness is running! No longer will it be the cries of the poor and the pitiful that is heard coming out of Africa, it shall be the ROAR of my Army as they emulate the Lion of Judah, as they step onto the Highway of Holiness, the Pathways of Peace and Prosperity for their souls, the WAY of my Covenant that I made with them upon the Cross. No longer shall they be looked down upon. They shall hold their heads high and move forward with a dignity and determination, with a strength and a joy that is unstoppable, uncontainable! Their journey has been long and has wended in and out of the bedrooms of many, but they shall no longer be slaves to the lusts of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, the pride of mere men. They shall be be clean before me. They shall walk uprightly. They shall carry my scepter of Righteousness, executing judgment upon the forces of darkness that have long held
Africa captive. They shall march in freedom and none shall stop them, for none shall stop what I AM doing, thus says the Lord.

No comments: