Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reconnection, reconciliation and things falling into place

Don't you know it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the keys to the kingdom. In My Kingdom is perfect harmony. In My kingdom, life flows freely and abundantly. Today if you will but ask Me in sincerity and believe in My Goodness towards you, you will see the Kingdom unfold for you. Things long awaited will fall into place. People will be brought back to you, restoration will be sweet. Walk in the assurance of My Love and in the authority of My Power. I've given you all that you need to succeed. Believe it, receive it, conceive it and bring it forth. Destiny lies at your fingertips if you will but grab hold of Me and not let go! I AM in My Word, in My instructions to you, in My Promises. When you latch on to them, you are latching on to ME and I will cause all resistance to flee as you become conformed to the image of what I already see you to be. Rest in Me my child and it shall be!

Jeremiah 29:13 (AMP) Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. [Deuteronomy 4:29-30]

Matthew 7:7 (AMP) Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.


Colossians 1:20 (MSG) Not only that, but all the broken and dislocated pieces of the universe--people and things, animals and atoms--get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmonies, all because of his death, his blood that poured down from the Cross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mama
Its unexpected to get your blog. Do you know I have been searching the net for Christian networking and prayer but felt all that was on the net-well as far as I saw was what I could call faking christianity. Then last night I asked God my Father to take care of this and here He sent me your blog without me doing a search! Praise the Lord

Your Son Joseph Dradria

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Welcome Home son! Hope to hear form you again SOON.
Mama