Friday, March 27, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True

Ya know, God is not slack concerning His promises.
His Word tells us it is HIS good pleasure to give us the Keys to the Kingdom. Every Promise in Christ Jesus is YES! and Amen! (So Be It.)

Mat 7:7 (AMP) Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.

Time frame is not given, but assurance is.

There is something that I've wanted. I first asked for it 5 mos. ago. There was NO response. Then recently something came up and the thing I wanted became something that was really needed, but still the answer was silent.

Then SUDDENLY, there it was, the answer I had hoped for, was given. A gift laid in my lap, given in love! I've had several such gifts given to me. Never at the time I thought they should be, but when they came, they were so much more!

What is it YOU are waiting for? Have you almost given up hope? Does your dream seem very far away? Hang on to it! Dont let go! Keep believing, even if you have to wait. The wait will be worth it. God is patiently at work!

Pro 13:12 (GW) Delayed hope makes one sick at heart, but a fulfilled longing is a tree of life.

Gal 6:9 (AMP) And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

Php 2:13 (WNT) For it is God Himself whose power creates within you the desire to do His gracious will and also brings about the accomplishment of the desire.

Even now Father God, I call forth into existence the very reality of those things for them that are within the reach of my influence. I thank you for establishing Your desires within them. I thank you that they are BLESSED to be a Blessing! I thank you for bringing forth, if even out of nothing, the very existence of the things that have been in embryo state. No miscarriages or abortions of their dreams. Even as You Abba have blessed me, you are NO respecter of persons. Bless them in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: