Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sat. 3-7-09 God Caught in the Act of Loving YOU!

My darling husband surprised me today at work. I was on my way to lunch, looked out the 2nd floor windows, to see my hubby in the parking lot. Naturally I raced down to see him. He hadn't told me he was coming over. Here he had stopped by to replace my missing spare tire with a new one, so I would not be with out. (I hadn't even realized it wasn't there...)

That is so like you Lord, to be looking out after us. A zillion things going on around us, and you just show up and bless us. Actually You are there all the time, plotting blessings to spring on us. You are looking at the timing of things to create preferential advantage for us. Your favor surrounds us!

I didn't even know my tire was missing, but my husband was working behind the scenes to make sure I had what I needed, BEFORE I needed it. A perfect example of Adonai Jehovah Jireh the God who sees (ahead) our needs and provides.

"Do you know your place in my heart?" I hear God asking us that.
I heard: "It is time for expansion"
I see a corrider like a brass tube... shiny and I am easily moving foward.
Heard: "Move your clock forward."
"Planted deep and well rooted."
"Caught in the act of loving you. "
"Just stopping by and tappin' on the door"

A window popped up on my computer "Clear data now?" I heard: "clearing the way, getting rid of the clutter."

"My beloved children,
Do you yet not know My heart towards you? I've planted you deep with in the chambers of My Love. Your position in me is well rooted, it cannot be shaken. I hold you tightly in My loving grasp. MY Love propels you forward, encased in my favor.

I am getting rid of the clutter and things that interfere in the relationship. Listen for my tap on the door of your heart. It is time to move forward! I want to expand your ability to hold more of ME in your life."

I see a construction site and heard the words: "Under construction."

"I am building you upon a sure foundation - the foundation of My Love for you. I want you to be settled and established."

Eph 3:18-20 That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--

Jude 1:24-25 Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]-- To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

1 comment:

Gene said...

I needed to hear this, thanks Nancy, You have a gift and you are a gift.