Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Today, today I say you must pray"

I got this the other day from my friend Joan.
I told her it needed to be shared and she graciously consented

to me posting it. Men, just because she sent it to her good girlfriends doesn't let you off the hook!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm shooting this out to my beloved friends today -
Today, today I say you must pray.
Pray for wisdom for things to come,
pray for God's will in the earth to be done.
Pray for God's grace, an extended hand,
pray for His mercy upon our land.
Keep things intact, there will be no lack,
the saints are protected, His plan is perfected.
Position, position against the enemy you see, he's swift and
he's cunning as can be, but we send him running
when we pray, when we pray,
so don't delay, don't delay I say, this is the day,
don't delay, we must pray, can you hear what I say.
This is the season, the season of the King,
let us soak in the season for He is the reason.
A season of assurance, He'll give the endurance.
Don't sweat nor fret cause every need will be met.
My sisters, let our hearts beat as one, yay,
in one accord as we soak in the season of the Lord.
In the matchless name of Jesus. Amen --3/17/2009 Joan E. Johnson



No comments: