Wednesday, March 25, 2009

His Majesty Awaits you


As I came into the lunch room today CNN
(constantly negative news) was on.

They were giving a White House briefing.
The spokesperson was outlining some
of the President's itinerary.
He mentioned, " and he will be meeting
with Her Majesty..." and out of my spirit rolled these words:

"He may be meeting with Her Majesty Queen of England,
but I meet
with HIS Majesty any time I want.
I have an open and standing invitation
into
HIS Throne room!"
And you do too.
Come and let us go at once to see our King!

Heb 4:16 (YLT) we may come near, then, with freedom, to the throne of the grace, that we may receive kindness, and find grace--for seasonable help.

Heb 10:21-23 And since we have [such] a great and wonderful and noble Priest [Who rules] over the house of God, Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscience and our bodies cleansed with pure water. So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.


Majesty, worship his majesty;
Unto Jesus be all glory, honor, and praise.
Majesty, kingdom authority,
Flow from his throne unto his own, his anthem raise.
So exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus.
Magnify, come glorify Christ Jesus, the King.
Majesty, worship his majesty,
Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all kings.

Jack W. Hayford 1980


Take me past the outer courts
Into the secret place,
Past the brazen altar,
Lord, I want to see Your face.
Pass me by the crowds of people,
The priests who sing Your praise;
I hunger and thirst for Your righteousness
And it’s only found in one place.

Take me in to the Holy of Holies,
Take me in by the blood of the Lamb;
Take me in to the Holy of Holies,
Take the coal, cleanse my lips,
Here I am.
Take the coal, cleanse my lips,
Here I am.

Dave Browning 1986 Glory Alleluia Music
CCLI #19272




No comments: