Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dream Again!

Song 2:10  My beloved speaks and says to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
Song 2:11  For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.
Song 2:12  The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.
Song 2:13  The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.



Rise up! Receive strength and power.  Be established and confirmed my love.  Your confirmation comes from Me!  Do not lie down any longer, stand upright, endure and be strong. Let ME validate you and prove your call valid.  Set yourself in alignment with MY Promises and fix your eyes upon Me and the goal I set before you. Arise and be fulfilled.  Persist and forward to your destiny.  It is time to dream again of what can be, for all my Promises are Yes and Amen to thee!

Rouse yourself. Shake off the lethargy and depression of the past. Your winter is past. Stir up the gifts and callings within. Investigate once again the things you know to be true and lovely and pure and good and praise worthy.  Think on and give place to these things as I work out all things for your good and for My pleasure, for I Delight in you says the Lord.  Come! Dream again with Me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1. Journal what is holding you back from dreaming. 
    Confess those things and let God remove them.
2. What dreams have seemed to die?  
     Give them now to God and ask Him to kindle them again.
3. Ask God to fill you up with hope and courage.  Listen for His reply.
4. Write down those dreams and the steps you can take 
     to start moving towards them
5. Begin today! Dream again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Thanks, Nancy.

Love and blessings, Carole

Anonymous said...

Thank you I needed this. You are a blessing!