Thursday, May 24, 2012

Soaking In His Love

After a long day, how good it feels to draw a bath or to stand under a hot shower and just let the water tap dance the tiredness away.  To just stand there soaking up the steam heat, relax and reflect.  Nothing like a hot bath or shower to soothe tired aching muscles. 

Likewise, there is nothing like the Presence of God to soothe and calm frayed emotions, and weary hearts!  How good it is to stand in His Presence and to let Him wash over you with waves of His Love!  

Can you imagine Heaven, where we will be immersed in His Love and surrounded by His Glory? I can just close my eyes and imagine standing still with arms wide open, and breathing in the fragrance, the very essence of of Who He Is, and just having His Love break over me, like undulating waves on the ocean!

Oh how He loves us!  How He longs to show us more of Himself. Reveal more of His goodness, more of His heart to us.  More of His Plans for us. Will you come join me? Let's stand together, and soak in His Love! And then go spread it around!

Integrity Music put out a song years ago. It is called "Think About His Love." Written by Walt Harrah. 1987.  Redone by Don Moen in 1998.



Think about his love
Think about his goodness
Think about his grace that's brought us through
For as high as the heavens above
So great is the measure of our Father's love
Great is the measure of our Father's love


How could I forget his love?
How could I forget his mercy?
He satisfies.  He satisfies.  He satisfies my desire.


Even when I've strayed away
His love has sought me out and found me
Those times I've been
Away from him
His loving arms have held me fast 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Yes Let's Think About His Love! 
Love You Lord! Thank you for Loving us so!
Nancy 

No comments: