Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Coming ONE WILL Come!

As I sat in church on Sunday, (3/27/2011) Pastor was teaching, not about this, but merely touched on Heb. 10:35, 36 and went on. But God arrested my heart and attention to the above scriptures as I read them in the NLT version. And when I got to verse 37 it was as if electric current was flowing through me!   And I heard Jesus whisper, “Yes, I AM coming!” 

THAT'S why we must not throw away, let go of, back down on our confidence! Because He really IS coming!  I’ve been saved for 42 years sweet people and have seen the wane and surge of,  “Jesus is coming” teachings, awarenenss, etc.  As a new Christian back then it was so very exciting and much like the early Church, I was looking for Him all the time!  Perhaps you’ve been there too!  Then after He quickened this scripture to me, I read two different postings of visions and dreams of weddings/wedding invitations being sent out.  As I have pondered these scriptures, this is the Word that has risen up, yes it is for me, but it is for you too!

Heb 10: 33-38 New Living Translation
33 Sometimes you were exposed to public ridicule and were beaten, and sometimes you helped others who were suffering the same things. 34 You suffered along with those who were thrown into jail, and when all you owned was taken from you, you accepted it with joy. You knew there were better things waiting for you that will last forever.
 35 So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! 36 Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.
 37 “For in just a little while,
      the Coming One will come and not delay.
                                                 
My Child do not forget from whence I have brought you!  You have need to be reminded of the strong confidence that you placed in ME when you first got saved.  You knew nothing then, except that I loved you, and you trusted in that love. 

Keep trusting!  I have not changed, nor have I forgotten about you! Yes, Life has been hard at times and thrown you some curve balls.  But I have been there patiently undergirding and holding you up, even when you did not feel or recognize My tender hands of love in the situations.  I am ever at work behind the scenes to cause all things to come into alignment with my thoughts and plans for you, to work for your good, even as I have spoken and promised you so many times. (Jer. 29:11, Phil.1:6)
 
Do not cast away that confidence in Me now!  Do not grow weary in well doing, for I tell you that you shall reap! (Gal.6:9)  There is a harvest coming to those who remain steady and do not abandon the field where in they have planted their dreams.  That field is your heart dear ones.  Do not abandon the dreams of your heart, nor the promises I have spoken to you!

My Son is soon to come. Did He not ask, “will I find Faith on the earth when I return?” (Luke 18:8)  Rise up now, with strong renewed faith and welcome Him!  He is attentively scanning the earth, yearning for His Bride.
I am watching as finishing touches are being put together for that Great Day when I can say, “Go Son! Catch Her Away and Bring Home Your Bride!  All is Prepared and Ready.”

Some have already arrived by way of the door into Eternity and are at home in My Presence, basking in My Love and the Life that flows from My Throne to every thing I have created.  They are happy and at peace, but they too are awaiting the “Great Release,” when Heaven releases my Son to Come to you and bring collectively, all who have been and now are “looking unto that day.”(Heb.10:25, 12: 1 Thess. 5:2,4, 2Thess. 2:1-2, 2 Peter 3 10)

For My Word speaks Truly when it says, “In just a little while, The Coming ONE, will come! 

So prepare your hearts, get ready!  Prepare your Gown, get ready!  Prepare the fields, and the workers of those fields, the harvest must come in.  Some will plow with their prayers, and others water with their tears. Some will plant. But where are the harvesters? For many fields are already ready.  I need laborers.  Go bring them in!  And, GET READY! 

“In just a little while, The Coming ONE, will come! 

7 comments:

Joan said...

The night I posted the prophetic word for 2011 I had a dream. Didn't really give it any thought until I was talking to my daughter on the phone. She told me that we didn't have two weddings to attend this year. We had three. As soon as she said that the Holy Spirit brought the dream to remembrance.

In the dream I had been invited to go with my daughter or granddaughter to meet the man she was going to marry and his family. Once at his families house and talking to his mother I realized that this young man was the son or grandson (depending how it applies) of someone I went to school with many years ago. I kind of had a crush on him but we just said 'hi' in the halls and smiled. Small world.

After talking with his mom she began introducing to me other people. The first woman she introduces me to chats with me a few minutes and then goes to her pocketbook and takes out an envelope and hands it to me, telling me that she wants me to have. I open it and realize it is a wedding invitation. I just met this woman and she is giving me a wedding invitation! I was definitely surprised by that. Then I was introduced to another woman and before you know it, another wedding invitation is placed in my hands! That might have been the end of the dream as I don't remember anything afterwards.

So when my daughter mentioned weddings I realized that my dream was prophetic. The Lord was telling me that the wedding invitations are going out! They may be handed out by people unknown to us but God will have them go forth to those He is inviting.

Another thing that struck me is that the boy I had a crush in school, well, his last name is Page.

I saw "Page" as representing Word. Truly God's Word is coming to life.

One more thing, this boy's parents owned a farm. Harvest is coming forth. Glory to God!

Cool, huh? God is definitely incredible.

Blessings to all,
Joan

Joan said...

http://wtvforum.ning.com/forum/topics/the-invitations-are-going-out

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nancy, THANKS SO MUCH FOR SENDING WHAT THE SPIRIT GAVE YOU. I NEEDED TO HEAR THIS EVENING, HE HASN'T FORGOTTEN ALL HE HAS PROMISED ME. ALSO, HE'S THE LORD OVER THE SEED I'VE SOWN, AND NAMED MY HARVEST. HE WILL BRING IN THE HARVEST. LOVE, J

Anonymous said...

Hmmm!

This is good.
'netta

Carole said...

Praise God! What a timely word! Thanks Nancy

Love and blessings, Carole

Anonymous said...

I don’t put much stock in the prophetic words that sometimes fly around when calamity and chaos present themselves. But I do honor the ministry of Kenneth Copeland because I know it to be a sound one and his words for this year have stayed with me. You can go on his site and find the one from last August and the one from November. But it was what the Lord spoke through him in October ’09 and the Prayer Conference in the Ozarks: “Tell my people I am coming soon. Sooner than they think. Sooner than that.” Every part of my being received it at Truth. According to John 16, we are promised the Spirit of truth who will lead us into ALL truth and show us things to come! I am with you, sister!

Anonymous said...

Yeess. I've been thinking about this same thing this week.