Thursday, February 11, 2010

Salvage Injustice

I am part of a small new private online group and as I was logging in yesterday to come to this group I found I had to re- register. As part of the registration we have to type what we see- the "secret code" as it were. My secret code was "salvage injustice." As soon as I saw it, I knew the Lord had a Word to give to me.

This is what I was hearing and seeing and what was searing in my heart... I was listening to " I give you my Heart" by Hillsong and was meditating "salvage injustice" as well as listening if God wanted to speak something else to me. But I couldn't get away from those words! "Salvage Injustice."

I heard God say- did not Joseph suffer injustice? And Daniel? And Esther? But because they trusted ME, together we were able to salvage the situations.

Then I looked up the word salvage in the dictionary - it means to rescue from shipwreck or fire. To restore.

Because Paul salvaged injustice God spoke through him to rescue all from the shipwreck of the ship that was taking him as a prisoner to Rome.

Because Joseph trusted Him who is Faithful, he salvaged injustice and saved the entire race of Israel from being wiped out in famine! Because Daniel salvaged his injustices, he spoke to the King and helped him to rule wisely! Because Esther trusted the Lord, she salvaged injustice and saved her people from massacre. ( I saw scenes from One Night with the King flashing through my head as the song played- I give you my heart...)

I heard our Bridegroom say, " If you will give Me your heart, one night with Me your King will change everything for you!"

Then He gave me the Word to back up what I was hearing...

Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.


Hear the Word of the Lord:
I am calling you to salvage your injustices. Lay them at my feet! Trust yourself to Me in the midst of them. I I'm calling you to be one who will repair, not tear down. I trusted Joseph and Daniel and Esther and Paul, and I trust YOU. I am aware of your pain and the injustice done to you. I have seen your tears, and that you have not chosen to give up and withdraw. I am telling you that I am well pleased even as I was with my Son as HE endured injustice so that many could come. We knew the outcome. You do not know the outcome, but I do. And I will turn the injustice and many many will be rescued from shipwreck because you chose to trust me and to allow me to work in and through you, even when it caused you great pain. Be assured, your suffering was not my choice for you, but because of this world, you faced it and endured and kept yourself pure therefore, I can use it and you for greater good. For what the enemy meant to destroy you, has only driven you deeper into Me. And the more you become hidden in me, the less the enemy will see and will find ways to take potshots.

Yes, as you give me your heart, it is precious indeed! Your offering of love and devotion is accepted. YOU are accepted, and treasured. Thank you for being willing to salvage injustice not only in your life, but in the lives of others. One day you will see what your salvage has wrought in My hands- what looked like ruin and loss to you, what beauty and grace and riches actually came out of it all.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Lord, I thank you for salvaging my heart. Continue to do more, as I allow you to go deeper, so You can reach others, and I can be sensitive to touch others who need to be

salvaged, like the man on the road to Jericho. Karen

Carole said...

Good Word! Thanks, Nancy.
Love and blessings, Carole

VJ Hieb said...

That is so cool! and so true!
The last couple weeks, Tura and I have been praying about Trauma and Injustice. Traumas are injustices that have happened to us that can totally affect how we operate even our daily lives and how we interact with not only other people but with God himself. One thing I can get hot about in a moment, is some injustice and stupidity going on! :D Thanks for sharing this with us Nancy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, this is so powerful and moving. Continue to do more. Im sure that I will be a follower of your blog. Take care.

Christian

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, this is so powerful and moving. Continue to do more. Im sure that I will be a follower of your blog. Take care.

Christian