Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog and the Heart of God!


February 23, 2009

(MSG) I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered. Heart-shattered lives ready for love don't for a moment escape God's notice. Psa 51:17

(MSG) He won't brush aside the bruised and the hurt and he won't disregard the small and insignificant, but he'll steadily and firmly set things right. Isa 42:3

"Man's chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him for ever." Westminster Catechism.

I welcome you to a blog that I hope will draw you into exploration of relationship with the One who knows us best and loves us most, Father God, The Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Herein will be things that God puts on my heart, as well as my own observations of day to day
living in relationship with HIM and those around me.

I welcome you with love.

2 comments:

Gene said...

Excellent, I will link you and encourage you to write what God tells you. Thanks for being faithful.

Gene

Anonymous said...

Hello daughter. Get ready for great things!