Thursday, May 7, 2009

P-R-A-Y-E-R

Today is the National Day of Prayer.

These are some thoughts the Lord put into my heart.


P-R-A-Y-E-R


P Prayer is Priceless, Profitable, Prevailing. It is a Privilege, a Position, a Powerful force.


R Prayer is Rewarding, Restoring, Revitalizing and Rich.


A Prayer is Authority taken and Answers given. Prayer is an Action of Love. It is Appreciating God and also Accepting His correction and direction.


Y Prayer is YES! and Amen to every promise in God’s Word.


E Prayer is Electric! Encouragement! An Exercise of Faith. An Expectation of God’s Good towards us.


R Prayer is a Rendezvous with God. It’s Relating, Resting, Responding. Repairing, Reaching, and Receiving.


Prayer is all this and more! But most of all it is just Me and God having a conversation and a meeting of hearts. He knows mine so well, and I love learning and listening to His. Have you shared yours with Him lately?


Isaiah 1:18

(AMP) Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.

John 15: 7 (MSG) But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon.


Come, talk to Me! Share your heart with Me. I am waiting to receive it. Tell me all that lies therein. Your deepest desires, the draining doubts, the fears of failing, the wounds that have yet to heal, the dreams that you long to see soar into reality. Lay it all out. I WANT to hear. I know anyway. But in telling Me, you will be set free from what holds you back. Those secret things lose their power when they are brought to the Light of My Love and Word. In the hearing in your own ears the dreams you have yet to speak aloud, they gain substance and can sprout wings to fly. Lay hold of my Word and speak its promises to yourself. Believe them, for they ARE meant for YOU!


Come my daughter, my son, let’s have a chat. Let me teach you to speak My Words of Life into every arena and area of life, from your smallest personal details, to the large arena of Politics and Government affairs. Nothing is too small or too large to share with Me. I love hearing your heart and hear you speak my Promises into my ears.

I move with Pride to answer your call when you stand in the gap.


My ears are tuned to hear your voice, and I long to speak many things to your heart. Things that will refresh you, relieve you, restore your soul. Even things that will make you laugh. Who said we cannot have fun together? Never mind how long you have been absent. Come right now and let’s catch up!

No comments: