Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Vacancy


When Jesus was about to be born Joseph had a dilemma. His wife was about to put to birth and everywhere he turned he was told "We are full up. No vacancy."

Now I am sure you are wondering "WHY are you talking about Christ
mas in May? Mother's Day was just the other day!" I will be happy to explain! I am not talking about Christmas, but rather I am talking about a certain condition or way of being.

Let me explain further by way of a song. Hezekiah Walker has a song called. "SOULED OUT. " (Instead of sold out.)

"I am souled out- my mind is made up! Who can separate us f
rom the love of Jesus? Not death nor life! Jesus paid the price, now I am free from sin... I am souled out. My mind is made up. I've come thru the fire, I've come thru the rain, but GOD! He's never left my side. He's my comfort thru all hurt and pain.
I am souled out. I am souled out... My heart is fixed, my mind is made up.
NO ROOM, NO VACANCIES, I'M ALL FILLED UP! His Spirit lives in me and that's the reason why I'm Souled out. NO ROOM, NO VACANCIES, I'M ALL FILLED UP! His Spirit lives in me and that's the reason why I'm
Souled out. NO ROOM, NO VACANCIES, I'M ALL FILLED UP! His Spirit lives in me and that's the reason why I'm Souled out!"

John wrote this: 3John 1:2 (MSG) "We're the best of friends, and I pray for good fortune in everything you do, and for your good health--that your everyday affairs prosper, as well as your soul! (DRB) Dearly beloved, concerning all things I make it my prayer that thou mayest proceed prosperously and fare well, as thy soul doth prosperously. "

Prosper: 1. to grant a prosperous and expeditious journey,
to lead by a direct and easy way 2) to grant a successful issue, to cause to prosper.
to help on the road, that is, (passively) succeed in reaching; figuratively to succeed in business affairs: - (have a) prosper (-ous journey).
To grow or increase; to thrive; to make gain. To favor; to render successful.

Luke writes this in Act 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost...


Full here means REPLETE, ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIED, STUFFED, GORGED.

Prov. 23:7 (Darby) For as he thinketh in his soul, so is he. (YLT) For as he hath thought in his soul, so is he... (BBE) For as the thoughts of his heart are, so is he...

Jesus said: Joh 14:30 (AMP) I will not talk with you much more, for the prin
ce (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me]

Be SOULED OUT! When satan comes peddling his lies, trying to find a spot to roost, let him find a NO VACANY sign well lit in your heart! Be wall to wall God on the inside. Soul Prosperity is finding help on the road of life. Being led along an easy path, not one that is full of twists and turns as you stare hopelessly at your life! You grow and increase, you thrive and ma
ke gains emotionally and spiritually. You find favor all along the way and have ease of mind.

Life is a journey. You can make it with the companions of your choice. Fear, discouragement, shame, inferiority, ridicule, lack, poverty (th
is is not just a financial condition folks!) rejection, bitterness, lonliness, sorrow of days. OR you can choose; Love, Joy, Peace, Thanksgiving, Praise, Expectation of good, Faith, Favor, and Prosperity!

What is filling your thoughts? Controlling your emotions? What are you
feeding yourself? Poor, mealy mouthed talking? Or victorious, can do praise and attitudes? Are you speaking the Word over yourself and your
situations?


Philippians 4:8
(ISV) Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy-keep thinking about these things.

(MSG) Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic,
compelling, gracious--the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.

Paul puts it right bluntly: Eph 4:27 (AMP) Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]. (WNT) and do not leave room for the Devil. (KJV) Neither give place to the devil.

NO VACANCIES! I'M FILLED UP! I'M SOULED OUT!

Psalm 45:1
(BBE) To the chief music-maker; put to Shoshannim. Of the sons of Korah. Maschil. A Song of loves. My heart is flowing over with good things; my words are of that which I have made for a king; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

(CEV) (A special psalm for the people of Korah and for the music leader. To the tune "Lilies." A love song.) My thoughts are filled with bea
utiful words for the king, and I will use my voice as a writer would use pen and ink.
(KJV)My heart is inditing a good matter...

Indite: to gush, to keep moving, stir

I pray that your heart is stirred up and gushes forth words that prosper
and bring life to your soul. I pray that you are filled to overflowing with HIM! And that Holy Spirit so controls you and helps you.






1 comment:

Carole said...

A good word! Thanks, Nancy.
Love and blessings, Carole