Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Bliss! All My Sons

Psa 113:9 He causes the barren to live in the
house as the joyful mother of sons.
Praise Jehovah!



Indeed- they bring Rivers of Joy!


1. 2. 3.
1. Me and our son Ben (Uganda) 2. son Olufunso (Nigeria) 3. Me and our son Ola (UK)


1. Enoch (Kenya) 2. John Erick (Kenya)3. Sammy (Kenya)



1, Titus, Anitha & Nancy (India) 2. Prasad & Vijaya (India) 3. Gideon (Gambia)

1. Gordon (in blue) (Uganda)2. Sam & Florence (Nigeria) 3. Psalm (Nigeria)



1. Ibanga (Nigeria) 2. Peter (Pakistan) 3. Olujowan Adeola (Nigeria)
4. Joshua (Nigeria)



1.Olu, (back) Sammy (mid) John Erick 2. Grandsons! Gabby, Anointed & Honour (not shown Glorious)

Little did I know for all the years I confessed the Word, just HOW God was going to do it. But He has done so Magnificently!

Isa 54:1 Sing out, barren one who never bore; break out a song and shout, you who never travailed. For the sons of the desolate one are more than the sons of the married woman, says Jehovah.

So this Mother's Day I congratulate all the Mothers and tell those who are waiting and longing- Don't give up! Your miracle is right around the next corner! I am living Proof!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Opal said...

My sweet friend, The overflow of your joy made me weep... Abba is soooo very, very Faithful...

Happy, Happy Mother's Day, Nancy!

Opal