Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Will you Wait-Reflections and Response

Will I wait and keep the Faith- yes Lord, I will wait. I will keep the Faith.  Will I love you? The best I know how, teach me how to love you more!  Teach me Lord how to pour... Pour my love upon You.  Teach me Lord how to wait. Help me Lord lest I grow faint!  Teach me Lord, teach me how to wait...  
nem

Then today in my email box I get this from Annetta: "Did you see this?"  And she posts Eileen Fisher's posting:

Corporate word March 13, 2012
 
“In My word, I have said “I will order the steps of the righteous.” Now I am releasing orders into your spirit. I am canceling man’s orders and I am releasing My orders. In my orders there will be power; there will be truth; there will be provision; and there will be purpose. In My orders there will be a plan that I will set before you. You will hear Me when I say ‘wait.’ As you are waiting, will [not] be a time of waste nor is it a time of want, but it is a time of tarrying in My presence. As you do, understand this: it is crucial that My presence tarries over you. Where you go then My presence will be upon you.
 
“I am calling a people to be in the now, the now of My word, the now of My obedience, the now of My plan, and My understanding. Now is the hour of deliverance. Deliverance to where I will deliberately send you into places. Some will be short assignments. You will merely go there to speak a word and it won’t even make sense to your natural man, your flesh, but it will be at My expense that I have sent my word forth. At other times I will send you to follow another and you will intercede and bring that agreement as one who would hold up My will in My temple. I will send you in for agreement. I will have others who will stand and be the pillars. Pillars who will come and tear through men's plans and make a deposit of My Glory upon the hearts and the minds of men over this city and over this nation. My nation will be reclaimed for My own glory,” said the Lord. “Households will be reclaimed for My glory,” said the Lord.
 
“Do not get tangled in the battle. Do not get tangled in the battlement warfare or even what you wear in the battle. Do not wear strife. Do not wear competition. Do not wear being driven. Understand I cause you to withdraw. As you withdraw as I withdrew to My Father, you will be withdrawing into Us to be empowered, to be released, to be sent forth but to be brought back. Always remember the anchor. The anchor is My presence. The anchor is Me being with you. The anchor is you being with Me. I would not send you forth, but I would say learn to tarry in My presence. Be not concerned whether you run to or fro, north, south, east west, but learn to tarry in the midst wherever you are standing. Where you are is where you are appointed,” says the Lord your God.
Love and Blessing, Eileen
http://www.eileenfisher.org


Colorado Springs, CO
Weekly Meetings of the Holy Spirit
(All are welcome to attend, no registration fee)
Every Tuesday @ 7:00pm
Every Home for Christ, The Jericho Center http://www.ehc.org/
640 Chapel Hills DR
Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Use upper entrance
Update and bad weather cancellation info, phone 719-272-7091
Also ministry update information is available on Eileen's face book, search for Eileen Fisher Colorado Springs, CO

Honor's Haven Resort & Spa, June 14-15-16
Ellenville, NY
Pastor Gayle Brown, Conference Host, for Woman’s Encounter 2012, invited Eileen to be one of  the guest that will minister. For complete information visit http://www.thebread.org

Transcripts of Eileen's corporate prophetic words are listed on the Elijah List http://www.elijahlist.com
and also on her website http://www.eileenfisher.org
The Elijah List also has a lot of Eileen's older corporate words.

To avoid Eileen's emails being filtered into your junk or bulk mail folder, please add her to your mailing list.
eileen@eileenfisher.org

No comments: