Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dancing the Dance of Life With My King

Over and Over my heart sings
You are my Everything
How blessed how wonderful a thing
My life is, because I belong to You My King!

You are my every dream come true
My All in All is found in you
You fill my heart and make me complete
As I wait on you and sit at your feet.

Pain may come and tears too
But Your love will always see me through
To You and You alone I cling
My Saviour God, Lord and King.

My Bridegroom it is You I seek
Oh My Lord, come to me now and speak!
Let me hear the beat of your heart,
From Your Presence I never want to depart.

Come my love and be by My side
For you are my Cherished Bride.
For you my own heart longs
Yearning to fill you up with Loves own song!

I woo you every night as you sleep
And each day guide your way upon the street
I guard you with My angels strong
It is I my Love, who gives you a song,

So sing the song I've given you to sing
Your life is a melody- a beautiful thing
I have give your life Purpose and Grace
I renew your strength as you seek My Face.

So come My love spend time with Me
I'll show you things that are yet to be!
Then you shall speak with Divine Authority
Calling them forth into Prophetic Destiny.

With Prophetic Vision for your eyes
We shall dance through Life You and I
It's The Dance of Life, as we twirl and spin
Releasing new life, with out and with in.

It's a Kingdom Dance by The King and Queen
Through which My Royal Reign shall be seen
On the feet of Faith as you bow and go
It's my good pleasure for my Glory to Show.

Our hearts entwined in a blaze of love
We will call to others to rise above
Let the Wind of My Spirit Carry thee 
So rise up my love come away with ME.

© NEM March 4, 2012

Song of Solomon 2:10  My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.  

Romans 5:17 (WNT)  For if, through the transgression of the one individual, Death made use of the one individual to seize the sovereignty, all the more shall those who receive God's overflowing grace and gift of righteousness reign as kings in Life through the one individual, Jesus Christ.
 


3 comments:

Raymonda said...

Nancy... This is beautiful..... Fills my heart to overflow and makes it sing!

Karen said...

Oh to have the gifting that you have. It is awesome! Love it.
Karen

'netta said...

WOW!

This was absolutely beautiful, and yet so very familiar. It is amazing that you captured a moment that I can share - have shared.

This King Who is indeed Our King, is one who dances on the breath of special moments. The best part is that He so graciously shares them with us all, and beckons those special ones like you to Scribe the experience so the appetite of others might be stimulated.

Thanks so much for your heart to share and brighten the way of those who are seeking.

Blessings my sister and friend,
'netta