Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Book is Open and the Page Has Been Turned - Great Change is Coming!

Theresa Phillips: The Book is Open and the Page Has Been Turned - Great Change is Coming!
by Theresa Phillips   Mar 19, 2012

I was standing on the platform in service; the realm of the Presence was intensifying. I was listening to the worship leader, and I was harmonizing with him when, suddenly, I was keenly aware of a Presence that just happened to be standing next to me. I could feel the heat of breath upon me. I quickly turned my head to see.
I began to sing with all my hear – He was near. I knew the realm of worship was going higher. 

Then I stopped, and I heard an ancient book open and I heard the turning of a page. I could actually smell the paper; it was old, ancient; I felt like it was from another time.

I began to prophesy that a Presence was near me and a book was open and the Presence was turning a page in time. Yes, a fresh page was turning; a new chapter for the Church had begun! It is corporate, and it is intimate at the same time... I was lost in this Presence.

When the service had ended, a lady came to me and said, "I flew in, and I asked God to tell me a page had been turned, a new chapter in my life." I was overwhelmed by this and I was honored our Lord had heard her. But somehow I knew it was not finished. After days of sensing this dear, powerful Presence, I decided I would go back to that platform. I stood in the same spot, and I could feel that lingering Presence. This time, I looked again. I allowed my senses to experience whatever they needed to. I had to know.

I waited, then I saw a being dressed in a suit and tie; He had on a businessman's hat. He spoke to me and said, "I am about our Father's business; I am here to bring change. A good change, a Great Change. The page has been turned, and the book has been written since before time. And now the page has been turned."

Great Change is Coming
A new day, a new season, a new time has been released upon the Church, and many will begin to declare the moments of GREAT CHANGE! Immediately, I went into worship and I could sense He was drawing nearer and nearer. I was sure there was more, so I just loved Jesus, pressing into the Presence of the Kingdom. "More Lord! More Lord!" I cried in my heart, yet I could not utter a word. Without delay, He spoke to my heart with such lovingkindness.  All I wanted was to hear, to know.

Psalm 63:3 Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.

Then He began to speak more: "Great change is coming. I am about to change the course of history. The Church is about to receive her King." We began to sing the Christmas carol, "Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room, let Heaven and nature sing, let..."

Then all was still, and He spoke again: "I have awakened My love with a nudge; I am whispering now into the ears of My Bride. Get ready, for many are about to release new devotional books, bright paintings, exuberant dance, fresh revelations from My throne room, and a new sound will be heard. I will have new notes played on old instruments. Get out that old guitar..."

I was thinking, as I heard this, I have heard all this before (my flesh was active); "Pour out Your spirit upon all flesh, Lord; on me"... when again, without delay, He spoke with clarity, "Theresa, this is not like the former; it is the latter, and many will see, not just a few, but many will see." 

"See what, Lord?" I cried. 
"Many will see the tangible glory that I have to release to the Body. I am releasing new glory, fresh signs and wonders, and you will receive it!"

O, how I began to cry in my spirit, "I am groaning with the earth to see this manifestation!"
"Help me, Lord! What shall we see?" I asked. I felt like I was so small and childlike.

"You will see many of the angelic guard enter the quadrangle of My Palace (a courtyard surrounded by a building or several buildings). This angelic guard will release directive for a new resurgence of soul winning."

Hebrews 1:13-14 (KJV) But to which of the angels said He at any time, "Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Inside of my heart I felt a leaping and a shouting. I was overcome with great joy. All I could do from that moment was ask and ask and ask for the hearts of men to be open and to see the harvest ready. Teach me again what You want me to know! 

Then He spoke loudly, clearly with confidence, "Theresa, I am praying for My Church...it shall win and not fail."

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

I cried aloud, "Strengthen me, O Lord!" I cried, "Strengthen me..." when suddenly, I began to weep, "Souls, dear Lord, souls." I knew then that a change had come and that His Presence is here to help us. He gives us strength, courage, grace, and conviction. I was thrilled a page had been turned and a fresh outpouring has begun. It was confirmed by one lady who had asked God to do this. How precious! I was also reminded this was not new to God; it was just fresh. How wonderful!

Thoughts From the Word
Here are some verses to think upon:

Psalm 20:2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion.

2 Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

I felt like the woman in Song of Solomon who cried in the streets, "Have you seen Him? Seen the one I love?"

Song of Solomon 3:3 The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. "Have you seen the one my heart loves?"

Selah... Selah...
Theresa Phillips
Chicago Prophetic Voice
Email: Info@ChicagoPropheticVoice.net

Theresa Phillips is the presiding Bishop of Praise Ministries. She recently formed The Encounter, a sub-ministry of PMI Glory Institute that reaches out to area churches to develop intimate relationships with Jesus. Theresa is dedicated to helping you encounter the living God and be filled with His never-ending glory. Pastor Theresa and her husband Robert have started an online publication called Chicago Prophetic Voice. This online publication is intended to help you see and hear the unseen and unheard realms of God as they are portrayed in the written Scriptures of the Holy Bible.
Theresa Phillips' Itinerary:
Note: Events are subject to change at the ministry's discretion. We suggest you always check first with the event contact listed here and/or directly visit their website for latest updates on each event.
April 20-21, 2012 (9:30am-5pm)
The Monarchy of Heaven - A Royal Priesthood
PMI Glory Institute
761 N 17th St, Saint Charles, IL
Contact: 630-377-5355
October 4-6, 2012
Women of Promise
"Our Father...Thy will be done..." Matt. 6:9-10
with Theresa Phillips and others
Tampa, FL

2 comments:

Rev. Henry J. Falcone said...

What a wonderful word of encouragement. I know this is true. Change is coming. The Bride is making herself ready. Awesome. Thanks for sharing this Sister Nancy!

Rev. Henry J. Falcone said...

Awesome word. God is bringing great change. Behold I do a new thing, can you not perceive it. Will we hear what the Spirit of God is saying to the churches.